Suggestions for minimizing reflections from walls

gourav

Hi friends. Ever since I got my home theatre 3 months back, I have started watching movies in a dark room to improve the experience. Earlier I mostly watched with lights on.

However, I have been noticing that my walls reflect a lot of light. My walls are white, and when I'm watching, the wall behind the TV seems well lit. This is mostly due to the reflection from the opposite wall. Now, I know the obvious solution is to paint my wall a dark colour. However, I live in a rented apartment and I can't get the wall painted.

So wanted to ask fellow FMs if you have any suggestions as to how I can minimize the reflection from the back wall. The room is 9.5 feet wide and my sofa rests against the back wall.

Hi friends. Ever since I got my home theatre 3 months back, I have started watching movies in a dark room to improve the experience. Earlier I mostly watched with lights on.

However, I have been noticing that my walls reflect a lot of light. My walls are white, and when I'm watching, the wall behind the TV seems well lit. This is mostly due to the reflection from the opposite wall. Now, I know the obvious solution is to paint my wall a dark colour. However, I live in a rented apartment and I can't get the wall painted.

So wanted to ask fellow FMs if you have any suggestions as to how I can minimize the reflection from the back wall. The room is 9.5 feet wide and

So wanted to ask fellow FMs if you have any suggestions as to how I can minimize the reflection from the back wall. The room is 9.5 feet wide and my sofa rests against the back wall.
cover the wall with pure black thick fabric

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back