Suggestions for Pioneer VSX-326

sandy0edward

Hi,

This Pioneer VSX-326 comes with a home theater in a box system with a passive subwoofer, it also has two preouts for subwoofers.

Does this mean it can power both passive and active subwoofers at a time?

I want to make sure before buying this because I have two passive subwoofers, I can add one to the passive channels of the receiver and the other subwoofer to preout using an amp.

Thanks.

Hi,

This Pioneer VSX-326 comes with a home theater in a box system with a passive subwoofer, it also has two preouts for subwoofers.

I want to make sure before buying this because I have two passive subwoofers, I can add one to the passive channels of the receiver and the other subwoofer to preout using an amp.

Thanks.

Hi,

I believe it is possible to run the passive subwoofer as well as active subwoofer at the same time. You can also download the owners manual for this model to confirm,

I downloaded the manual, it doesnt mention any such thing.

I think it should work as pre out for a powered sub is independent from the output to connect a passive sub. It should work.

You can also post this query in the Pioneer's Owner thread where possible a FM who owns a VSX 326 or similar model can confirm.

Hi,

Thanks.
make sure that the avr has speaker terminals for sub-woofer. if it does then sure it can run 3 sub-woofers. one with sub-woofer speaker terminal and other two with pre-outs.

Hello everyone. here my children gave me a men's cinema pioneer model vsx-326D amplifier. It worked very well and one day no more sound. ng:lcrslsr error
So I decide to go see a repairer. a component has burned out but another fault is inside. He asks me for the electronic diagram in order to see the real problem. Problem is, I can't find the diagram. I contacted Pioneer and they told me that they no longer make this model. My question is simple, where can I find the diagram in order to provide it to my repairer? Thanking you all for your support ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back