Suggestions for Small Entertainment Room (11ft x 14ft)

Why do you say that? I do this in a similar space. DM me for a video call.
i only say it for the optimal utilization of space and also so that you ccan get a better sound stage in case of stereo and a more immersive experience when it comes to dolby atmos for movie watching on a large screen.

I’m leaning towards the magnat cinema LCR’s at the moment. However, will be auditioning a lot of suggested bookshelves at the The Home Cinema, Bangalore, before making a purchase decision. Thanks for all the inputs.

Hi @Love4sound,

I have been considering the following loudspeaker for each category so far based on the forum discussions:
  1. FS: Monitor Audio Bronze 200 / Elac Debut 2.0 F6.2 / Dali Oberon 5
  2. BS: Elac DBR62 / Dali Oberon 3
  3. On Wall: XTZ Spirit 6 / Monitor Audio Radius 225 / Martin Logan Motion SLM
I do not see a lot of dealers online for XTZ. @Love4sound , could you let me know if there is any dealer to audition the Spirit series ?

Also, I have seen some members recommend Jamo D500 THX / Magnet Ultra LCR 100-THX for on-wall setups. How would such speakers compare to a traditional FS/BS setups ?

But I do not see any online presence for these speakers either? Any references for the right dealers here ?

Thanks,
Naveen
Xtz has dealers across the country. You can check with surround swar and they will point you to the nearby dealers. On wall speakers are expensive and you can get better bookshelf speakers for same cost. But if u are aesthetically concerned, in-wall speakers are a good choice

Xtz has dealers across the country. You can check with surround swar and they will point you to the nearby dealers. On wall speakers are expensive and you can get better bookshelf speakers for same cost. But if u are aesthetically concerned, in-wall speakers are a good choice
Yes. Surround Swar redirected me to The Home Cinema, Bangalore. The guy also recommended the same, Bookshelves for performance / in-walls for aesthetics. So I decided to go for back to back auditions soon to evaluate.

Yes. Surround Swar redirected me to The Home Cinema, Bangalore. The guy also recommended the same, Bookshelves for performance / in-walls for aesthetics. So I decided to go for back to back auditions soon to evaluate.
In my opinion, in walls are meant for western buildings which kinda has small cavities inside. Our concrete will not do justice to in wall speakers.

In my opinion, in walls are meant for western buildings which kinda has small cavities inside. Our concrete will not do justice to in wall speakers.
i would beg to differ since i do use in walls ( yes there is a ply wood frame work to encase them) but i must say they work very well. i guess you are looking at using these purely for HT purposes and have another set of speakers for your stereo setup.

i would beg to differ since i do use in walls ( yes there is a ply wood frame work to encase them) but i must say they work very well. i guess you are looking at using these purely for HT purposes and have another set of speakers for your stereo setup.
Yes, I would like to make a decision upfront on what setup I might want to go ahead so that I can get things done with the interior folks. I equally weigh music(not at all an audiophile though) / sports / movies. A good HT speakers with a decent music output would be ideal for me. Or the other way around (Good bookshelves for music + complementing surrounds / centre / avr for movies / sports).

Yes, I would like to make a decision upfront on what setup I might want to go ahead so that I can get things done with the interior folks. I equally weigh music(not at all an audiophile though) / sports / movies. A good HT speakers with a decent music output would be ideal for me. Or the other way around (Good bookshelves for music + complementing surrounds / centre / avr for movies / sports).
So earlier before i got a dedicated AV room , i used to have my whole set up in the hall and i used to use the floorstanders ( joseph audio) as my FL & FR . the centre and rears were B&W's . I used to use the floorstanders both as a 2 channel speakers for stereo listening and as the fronts in the 5.1 set up for movie watching.

So earlier before i got a dedicated AV room , i used to have my whole set up in the hall and i used to use the floorstanders ( joseph audio) as my FL & FR . the centre and rears were B&W's . I used to use the floorstanders both as a 2 channel speakers for stereo listening and as the fronts in the 5.1 set up for movie watching.
Something like this should be a good start.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back