Suggestions for Speakers for HT

coolcatric

Hey !

Thanks to you God sent fellas here, I’m going for the Denon 3500.

Now that that’s done, need to buy decent speakers and this is where I again need your help.

1. Room size - Medium room (I don’t have the exact size as I will be moving next year to different place)

2. Budget - 1000 Euro (probably I’ll go with front speakers 1st and then get the surround )

3. I can buy from amazon.de / eBay.de

4. Main usage - Movies and PS.

5. From factor - I don’t have anything against the big bulky tower speakers. But if I can get the same quality in smaller form factor, I’ll definitely prefer the small ones.

Thanks in advance ! Peace.

5. From factor - I don’t have anything against the big bulky tower speakers. But if I can get the same quality in smaller form factor, I’ll definitely prefer the small ones.

Be it for movies & music, a sub can handle lions share of low freq <=80Hz..Then the rest of the speakers would need to handle rest of the range >=80hz.. So even small BS should be able to reproduce upto 80Hz.. So choose accordingly..

Also, two subs are said to be better in a room.. If you can accommodate dual identical subs, then even better..

Choose speakers that have wall mount capability, easy to hang on wall without hindering the floor space..

Be it for movies & music, a sub can handle lions share of low freq <=80Hz..Then the rest of the speakers would need to handle rest of the range >=80hz.. So even small BS should be able to reproduce upto 80Hz.. So choose accordingly..

Also, two subs are said to be better in a room.. If you can accommodate dual identical subs, then even better..

Choose speakers that have wall mount capability, easy to hang on wall without hindering the floor space..

Thanks for the suggestions. Any particular brand / models I should be eyeing ?

Look at Canton Movie 365, Heco Ambient 5.1A, Dali Fazon Sat, Fazon Mikro, Monitor Audio Radius 45, 90 & actually the radius 270 slender FS speakers as well. Another brand to look for in slender/slim profile speakers are System Audio. Being a scandinavian brand, you should get plenty of options in them at reasonable prices. Am sure you will find something to your liking from the above options

Look at Canton Movie 365, Heco Ambient 5.1A, Dali Fazon Sat, Fazon Mikro, Monitor Audio Radius 45, 90 & actually the radius 270 slender FS speakers as well. Another brand to look for in slender/slim profile speakers are System Audio. Being a scandinavian brand, you should get plenty of options in them at reasonable prices. Am sure you will find something to your liking from the above options
You can also check Bowers & Wilkins 600 series , Polk audio RTIA3 ..etc.

Hi Folks,

Now that i have decided on the Denon X3500, need help buying the BS + Sub/Center.

I can to a 2.1 or 3.1 to start with & later do a 5.1.

Budget for 2.1 / 3.1 setup is 300 to 500 Euro. I see some suggestion in the post, will be going through them as well.

Hi Folks,

Now that i have decided on the Denon X3500, need help buying the BS + Sub/Center.

I can to a 2.1 or 3.1 to start with & later do a 5.1.

Budget for 2.1 / 3.1 setup is 300 to 500 Euro. I see some suggestion in the post, will be going through them as well.
Go for Klipsch of you have an.option.that will serve your purpose

Hi. Good to find your post. I also baught 3500 just now. And planning to setup 3.1 for now. How's your setup performing?
Have you auditioned other brand's speakers too?

So far so good. I have bought 5.1 setup. I didn't have the option of auditioning, but now that I have the wharfedale, Im happy with them.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back