suggestions for stabilizer for my tv upgrade and stereo amp

sand87ch

Hi,

I am upgrading my 43 inch tv to a Sony x85j 55 inch next week and will move this Sony 43 inch to my bedroom which has a 32 inch TV connected to a V Guard Crystal(2A) Stab.

I wanted to know 2 things:-

1. Is the current vguard crystal plus(3A) stabilizer which is around 7 years old sufficient for the 55 inch tv too or do I need to upgrade the stabilizer? please note its working fine till date.

2.If I can use the above stab for the new TV then would connecting my 43 inch TV to the existing V guard crystal(2A) stabilizer be ok?

The reason I ask is because i have a Marantz PM 6007 in my bedroom for which I am planning to buy a V Guard Crystal Prime 200(6A) or a V guard crystal Prime 150(4A)
and it would be convenient to reuse the already existing better stabilizers.

Also if I buy a new stab for the new TV then could I use the old vguard crystal plus(3A) stabilizer that I have just for my Marantz PM 6007?

vertex hifi audio stabilizer
well i have seen this in forums but am trying to make sense of the existing stabilizers coz i was planning to buy the 6A version as the vertex seems to be a bit costly.considering that i would travel out of india next year and theres no one else probably going to use it.

Thing is if i buy a new stab for the tv then one existing stab becomes unused and i was thinking of using eithwr the 3A one or ifthe tvs can be used with existing stabs i would go for a new 6A stab.

Sorry for confusing the hell out of u all.

Frankly speaking the Vguard stabilizer is not so great & the accuracy of voltage stabilization is +- 10 units up or down & may be ok for the TV. I have the Vguard digi 200 smart & a Krykard 3kva stabilizer. The Krykard is + - 2 units up or down but mostly accurate at 230 V.
The 65 inch TV & set top box is connected to the Vguard. The rest of the sensitive HT gear is connected to the Krykard. Vertex is also good.

For excellent sound that won't break the bank, the 5 Star Award Winning Wharfedale Diamond 12.1 Bookshelf Speakers is the one to consider!
Back