Suggestions for TV under 80k

musiz_craze

Hello everyone.

I m looking for a tv under 80k. My TV preference mainly for watching movies via ott and playing games , I don't use DTH. For sound I m using avr. While analysing I have found samsung is missing Dolby vision and LG and Samsung is missing good contrast in bright room. As i have checked few models in shop nothing is convening. Can you suggest me few TV models in this range. I m looking for 55 Inches. Preferably looking for brands like LG Sony and samsung.

Hello everyone.

I m looking for a tv under 80k. My TV preference mainly for watching movies via ott and playing games , I don't use DTH. For sound I m using avr. While analysing I have found samsung is missing Dolby vision and LG and Samsung is missing good contrast in bright room. As i have checked few models in shop nothing is convening. Can you suggest me few TV models in this range. I m looking for 55 Inches. Preferably looking for brands like LG Sony and samsung.
Go for VU masterpiece glo qled 55 inch television ' around 72'000rs 3 year warranty ' 800 nits

Hello everyone.

Samsung the frame tv.fantastic value for money. Qled and very good sound also. Future ready for latest gaming consoles.

Whatever you do avoid a Sony or any other brand reputed for poor qc. These days QC is really poor and so is the quality of components that are using. I've had two Sony tvs conk on me and my parents in the past year. You will just pay the Sony tax today and regret later. Go with a brand that has better repute of lasting longer with above average pq in this budget. I was planning a X90K but will go for an LG too mostly now as I have seen and read enough reviews on Sony conking out quickly. Samsung missing dolby vision is the only reason of staying away from them. Take extended warranty as well.

Whatever you do avoid a Sony or any other brand reputed for poor qc. These days QC is really poor and so is the quality of components that are using. I've had two Sony tvs conk on me and my parents in the past year. You will just pay the Sony tax today and regret later. Go with a brand that has better repute of lasting longer with above average pq in this budget. I was planning a X90K but will go for an LG too mostly now as I have seen and read enough reviews on Sony conking out quickly. Samsung missing dolby vision is the only reason of staying away from them. Take extended warranty as well.
Thanks for confirming the rumour about Sony. What is your alternate for sony x90k in LG?

Thankfully, my Sony x9000e has not given me a single problem for the past 4 years or so.
Touché! We have a, wait for it.... Sony Crt from 1998 that is still running strong but that was of yesteryear's when all parts were mostly managed by Sony. Thus Sony Fandom runs large in my parents. Sony meant quality and sturdiness once. But can't say the same for today, seems like they just assemble paste a tag and tax us for brand loyalty. When the TV conks out in a few years they just offer an exchange asking for 70% street price of new model. Hope that LG Oled owners have better stories to tell.
Thanks for confirming the rumour about Sony. What is your alternate for sony x90k in LG?
LG C2 is what I will target most likely buddy as of this moment after Diwali or December depending on finances.

Back