Suggestions for UHD LED TV 55inch (which HDR format)

55x9000f is out of stock but the 65 is available with reliance digital and they purchased around 50 pieces post independence day sale...this is pertaining to bangalore city.
Any idea about the price? If its available for 1.5, i will buy it eyes closed!

Try the Panasonic GX800D model- supports all forms of HDR (DV+ HDR10+, HLG) and the 55 inch model comes just under 1 lakhs. The online reviews (including whathifi) all give it 5 stars uniformly.
Isnt it an Edge Lit model ? And some specs say the max brightness for the TV is around 500 nits only

Yes true 500 nits only with edge lit but they seem to have managed it well.
Thats a deal breaker for me. I would go for a FALD with peak brightness at least 700 nits. The difference between current TV and the new one should be significant enough in terms of features and tech.

Thats a deal breaker for me. I would go for a FALD with peak brightness at least 700 nits. The difference between current TV and the new one should be significant enough in terms of features and tech.
True that's what I would like as well but the price jumps up by more than 50% ! Most of my movie watching happens on my Projector hence just wondering if it makes sense to spend 1.5- 2 L on a TV.

Havent got any quote yet but was shortlisting models. I guess some of these are not available online on Amazon/ Flipkart. Will check in the store over the weekend. Tata Cliq has B9 for about INR 1.45 lakhs. Q70 R is slightly more difficult to find.
LG C8 (2018 model) is available in amazon for a discounted price -- LG 139 cm (55 Inches) 4K UHD OLED Smart TV OLED55C8PTA (Black) (2018 model)
Another good proposition would be the Samsung Q70R. It offers the best C/P ratio out of the Q series line up. You can find one for about 1.3L-1.4L If you can haggle a bit. I personally checked out the LG 55" Nanocell TV, though the price was around 80-85k, it was underwhelming when seen next to the Samsung Q70R.

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back