Suggestions for Wall mount or other option required for my Norge Bookshelf

GiriNaidu

Hi Everyone,

A week back i have received my Norge Bookshelf speakers each weighing 2.5 kilos. I have small kids in my home, i cant go for speaker stands. I am looking out for wall mounts/ or any other options available in pune. Please let me know your suggestions and rough price.

thanks in advance,
Giri.

Hi Everyone,

A week back i have received my Norge Bookshelf speakers each weighing 2.5 kilos. I have small kids in my home, i cant go for speaker stands. I am looking out for wall mounts/ or any other options available in pune. Please let me know your suggestions and rough price.

thanks in advance,
Giri.

Hi Giri,
Personally I am not aware of solution you are looking for. I would advice to visit a couple of speaker showrooms, and get options from them. Get the speaker placement guidelines from Mr. Bajaj of Norge and then finalise on the options recieved from speaker showrooms. (check this link for audio showrooms > http://www.hifivision.com/authorised-dealers/2178-dealers-pune.html)

Which Norge bookshelves did you purchase?
From where?
for how much?

Regds,

in our forum thread only i found that "The base bracket that comes from the wall is available in varying lengths, giving you a distance of 12 to 20 inches from the wall to the rear of the speakers.". i have to figure it out. by the way whats the distance you are getting from the wall.

thanks,
Giri

A rear firing speaker of the size of the Norge speaker would need about 6 to 8 inches from the wall to the rear end of the speakers. Stands such as the Royal Look will provide that. The base rod is extendible by a few inches.

Cheers

Thanks venkat, In the website they have not mentioned that base rod can be extended. should we ask them for this specific thing or it will come by default. it will be great if you post few photos of your bracket.

Giri

I have alredy posted all the photos I have in http://www.hifivision.com/surround-amplifiers-receivers/4141-installation.html.

If you look at the bottom of the stand, there is a large knob. When you loosen the knob, the whole unit moves forward and backwards on the rectangular rod that is bolted to to the wall. As I said this moves a few inches. In addition, these rods are available at various lengths.

Cheers

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back