Suggestions: IEM less than Rs. 2.5k

shrayv

Looking for a IEM within a budget of Rs. 2,500. Listen to trance, EDM, rock, chillout. Prefer if the IEM has well defined bass.

Cheers.

If you are looking for good bass with average mid and high, then I would suggest signature acoustics C-12. Overall performance will be better then creative ep360, sennheiser 180, and brainwave M1
If it neutral with tight bass with good mid and highs then soundmagic E30.

I have used soundmagic PL-30, PL 21, brainwave M1, Hippo pearl, creative ep360, sennheiser 180. Among this I liked PL-30 (though bass was less but tight bass and good clarity), going by review of E30 has improved bass.

Finally based on your music choice SA C-12, hippo pearl (if you can source or still available). This suggestion is based on what I have heard and my memory.

Last edited:
brainwavz M2 used to be the best bet under 2.5 k.. however now those are no more in this range i would suggest Signature acoustics C-12 . for 2.5k these are your best bet.

I keep forgetting about C-12. Clarity in the mid range is not as good as MH1C or others, but it ticks many right boxes - bass, presentation (for a bass heavy phone), local warranty, build quality.

I have found the mid range clarity to be quite good, compared to other iems in the same range.

One particular negative point in this iem is the wire. Very hard to remove the bends after it has been folded and kept for some time.

Apart from that, its one hell of an iem.

Hi all,

I am also planning to order Sony MDR-XB400/BQIN ,i auditioned i found clarity and bass is good.

any suggestion i can go for this or any other recommendation its 1710Rs listed on flip cart.

i didn't checked sennheiser and i dont know how the sound quality and bass ,this for only audio not for movies any other make please suggest who already used sony and Sennheiser.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back