Suggestions needed for a 10 meter HDMI 2.1 cable

Barun7

I am looking for a HDMI 2.1 which needs to be at least 10 meters in length. I am redoing my floor and will use this opportunity to lay a HDMI cable from my PC to my receiver/TV. My PC and my setup is located at the opposite ends of my room. Room is 20 feet in length and that is the reason I need a long HDMI which I plan to put under the marbles of the floor. I do not intend to spend a bomb and have shortlisted the following ones.

However, in the description of the Honeywell cable, it's mentioned as HDMI 2.0. Requesting inputs and suggestions. Please suggest if there are alternatives. And suggestions are also welcome on my plan to use such a long HDMI cable - should I worry about anything?

Thanks. But DHIVIS is way out of my budget!🥲

I actually have the same concern related to cable damage. But the electrician assured me that they have some techniques with which they can pull the cable back. Also, I don't want to go in servers - not that savvy. That is why I have this plan!

Bluerigger Limited-time deal: BlueRigger Ultra Series 8K HDMI to HDMI Cable with 48Gbps Speed, (20 Feet / 6 Meter) Supports 8K@60HZ, 4K@120HZ, 1080p FullHD, UHD/Ultra HD, 3D, High Speed with Ethernet, ARC, PS4, Xbox, HDTV https://amzn.eu/d/0hOIr1y

Bluerigger is v good .I'm using it.

Bluerigger Limited-time deal: BlueRigger Ultra Series 8K HDMI to HDMI Cable with 48Gbps Speed, (20 Feet / 6 Meter) Supports 8K@60HZ, 4K@120HZ, 1080p FullHD, UHD/Ultra HD, 3D, High Speed with Ethernet, ARC, PS4, Xbox, HDTV https://amzn.eu/d/0hOIr1y

Bluerigger is v good .I'm using it.
Thanks Girish.

I am thinking of the following option from Bluerigger.

I'm using bluerigger 25ft for about 2 years without any issues. Many of my cables are from the same brand and I can confidently say good quality brand.

I was actually going to suggest Bluerigger as well. I have a few of bluerigger cables and they are very well built and the quality shows. For about 4500, it's a decent deal for 10 meters.

Regarding putting the cable below marble or in wall, make sure you use a good quality conduit pipe, wide enough for the heads of the HDMI cable to pass through. It shouldn't be an issue that way as electricians can pull wires/cables through long conduits without trouble.

Also, just a random suggestion, if you don't have LAN near your setup, you can think about adding that too along with this, may come in handy in future.

Also, just a random suggestion, if you don't have LAN near your setup, you can think about adding that too along with this, may come in handy in future.
+1
That way, no need to run a HDMI cable to your TV. A good CAT6 would suffice.

I am looking for a HDMI 2.1 which needs to be at least 10 meters in length. I am redoing my floor and will use this opportunity to lay a HDMI cable from my PC to my receiver/TV. My PC and my setup is located at the opposite ends of my room. Room is 20 feet in length and that is the reason I need a long HDMI which I plan to put under the marbles of the floor. I do not intend to spend a bomb and have shortlisted the following ones.

However, in the description of the Honeywell cable, it's mentioned as HDMI 2.0. Requesting inputs and suggestions. Please suggest if there are alternatives. And suggestions are also welcome on my plan to use such a long HDMI cable - should I worry about anything?
I am getting the same thing done in my HT Lounge, quite similar setup. But not decided on the cable yet.Wary of cabel length, in my case it would be around 35 feet. Or simply caary the laptop to the HT setup and connect ;) more econimical and less lazy

Hi,
Whenever I do under floor or in wall cabling, I draw two sets of cables so that I always have a back up. This has served me for years!

Thanks for all the valuable inputs!
I have ordered the following two cables together and will put both the cables together through a 3/4 inch conduit pipe. Will need a pair of HDMI extender for the Cat 6 cable once the room is done. This pipe will go under the floor marbles. I have decided to have both Cat6 and HDMI them so that in case one gives me pain, the other can do the job till the pain is fixed!
Will keep you updated on how things go. For now, fingers crossed!

I am using dhivis 2.1 cable. Bit expensive but one time investment and we can forget about it. Superb quality indeed

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back