1)Denon X2300W
2)F.S-Sonodyne 2605 V3
3)Rears-Sonus R-ears V3
4)Surrounds-Sonus 1501 v3
5)Center-C2501
6)Subs-Velodyne Impact 12
7)Source-Pioneer BDP180
8)42"TV

Now comes the crucial part, as I am new to this HiFi world, I'm in confusion of which cables,inter connectors and HDMI cables to choose and use.Please help me with this. I don't know anything about cables. :sad::sad::sad:

My room dimension is 19x15

In my Opinion spending a lot on HDMI does not make sense.
Speaker cable for Front Should be of good quality as the front towers are the one which work the most and draw most power.

I am using Monoprice HDMI and speaker Cables 14 AWG for Front and 16 AWG surrounds.

You can opt for Amazon Basics for HDMI definitely, not sure if members would recommend it for speakers also

Your pioneer bdp 180 is 3d & 4k capable so Buy bluerigger Hdmi cable from Amazon India, or equivalent. Don't go for cheap hdmi cables.

14g speaker cable seems enough for your requirements. Again get bluerigger RCA cable for subwoofer. Enjoy

In my Opinion spending a lot on HDMI does not make sense.
Speaker cable for Front Should be of good quality as the front towers are the one which work the most and draw most power.

I am using Monoprice HDMI and speaker Cables 14 AWG for Front and 16 AWG surrounds.

You can opt for Amazon Basics for HDMI definitely, not sure if members would recommend it for speakers also

What is the difference between 14 AWG and 16 AWG ? Can I use 16 AWG alone for all the speakers ?
and also Do I need any connectors or buying wires alone suffice ?

Your pioneer bdp 180 is 3d & 4k capable so Buy bluerigger Hdmi cable from Amazon India, or equivalent. Don't go for cheap hdmi cables.

14g speaker cable seems enough for your requirements. Again get bluerigger RCA cable for subwoofer. Enjoy

So according to you, 14 AWG/16 AWG speaker cable and Subwoofer cable is enough for speaker setup. Isn't ? do I need any connectors like banana connectors and all?

14AWG - More thicker and usually preferred for Fronts. Costlier than 16AWG. Since it is few meters needed for Front LCR for AWG14.

In your setup the simple connection would be HDMI from BDP-180 to AVR, AVR HDMI out to TV . So you don't need any RCA interconnect. RCA is needed when you want to connect Analog out of any source.

14AWG - More thicker and usually preferred for Fronts. Costlier than 16AWG. Since it is few meters needed for Front LCR for AWG14.

In your setup the simple connection would be HDMI from BDP-180 to AVR, AVR HDMI out to TV . So you don't need any RCA interconnect. RCA is needed when you want to connect Analog out of any source.

Thank you.I got it now :)
then what about banana connectors ?

What is the difference between 14 AWG and 16 AWG ? Can I use 16 AWG alone for all the speakers ?
and also Do I need any connectors or buying wires alone suffice ?

Yes, You can use 16 AWG for all speakers, even I was Planning to use 16 AWG but then I just thought its better to be safe than sorry.

As the length was not much it just made a diff of less than 1k . So I decided to go for the thicker ones.

Well I am not using any Banana plugs as of now, but its easier if you plan to remove n refit the wires frequently.

So according to you, 14 AWG/16 AWG speaker cable and Subwoofer cable is enough for speaker setup. Isn't ? do I need any connectors like banana connectors and all?

14G is the Guage of the wire, the thicker (Lower the number ) the wire the better it is ; signal loss increases with the length of the wire, since for most of us, it is one time investment go with 14G.
Buy Banana plugs only if you change speakers and inputs frequently, All connections may not be compatible, so it is not a must .

By RCA , I meant coaxial cable, for connecting your SW to AVR buy a longer length for your room since you need to experiment with SW positioning for adequate bass response. The longer cable will give you the required flexibility, again it is one time investment - I had a very bad experience with local HDMI cables , Blurigger (HDMI & Coaxial) from Amazon India is the most economical and reliable in my opinion.

Yes, You can use 16 AWG for all speakers, even I was Planning to use 16 AWG but then I just thought its better to be safe than sorry.

As the length was not much it just made a diff of less than 1k . So I decided to go for the thicker ones.

Well I am not using any Banana plugs as of now, but its easier if you plan to remove n refit the wires frequently.

14G is the Guage of the wire, the thicker (Lower the number ) the wire the better it is ; signal loss increases with the length of the wire, since for most of us, it is one time investment go with 14G.
Buy Banana plugs only if you change speakers and inputs frequently, All connections may not be compatible, so it is not a must .

By RCA , I meant coaxial cable, for connecting your SW to AVR buy a longer length for your room since you need to experiment with SW positioning for adequate bass response. The longer cable will give you the required flexibility, again it is one time investment - I had a very bad experience with local HDMI cables , Blurigger (HDMI & Coaxial) from Amazon India is the most economical and reliable in my opinion.

very very thank you guys :) :)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back