Suggestions required for Portable bluetooth speakers

srkmish

Hi guys,

I am looking for a good bluetooth speaker in the 2-4k range. Does anyone have experience with JBL Micro wireless. They have good reviews on snapdeal and flipkart, but im wary as to how decent is the sound quality.

I prefer clarity and crispness over bass. I would be mostly listening to old hindi songs/ piano instrumentals/ modern pop.

Anyone guys? Im willing to stretch my budget if i can get good quality bluetooth speakers.

Anyone guys? Im willing to stretch my budget if i can get good quality bluetooth speakers.

Bose Soundlink Mini. The best portable blue tooth speaker I have ever seen.
The quality of sound is exceptionally good. It is near entry level music system.
However the cost is very high Rs.16000/-

I had gone to purchase JBL costing @ Rs.5000/-, but ended purchasing Bose for the quality of sound, even at that price. I am using it for last 8 months. Excellent performance!

Pl.visit Bose store and compare for yourself.

I agree. Bose Soundlink Mini is very good but costly. One wonders how a small device can produce such a good quality and loud music. I am using it for about 18 months - I find the bass to be on higher side .. but that is my opinion. Please take along your own music on mobile so it helps you in deciding if it meets your criteria.

hey there
i agree that the sq of the bose soundlink is good,
however i think that one buys bluetooth speakers for those occasions when you have to make do with portable sound, me thinks that carrying a 16k speaker around where it might damaged might not be the wisest (am the type who carries my JBL-Charge during vacations, treks etc).

imho i suggest you go something like a JBL-Charge (midrange model about 7k n there were some good offers doing the rounds earlier) it has awesome battery life, a big plus point is you can also charge your phone off it, and the neodynium drivers give pretty crisp sound

an cheaper option would be the JBL-Flip

JBL flip is an awesome buy...latest one is flip 2 with more features like NFC, more sound output etc., You can get it for around 5-6k in flipkart or snapdeal. If you want to stretch your budget to 7k you can go for JBL Charge....

The micro wireless is good - and for the money you pay it is very impressive . It comes with a charging cable and a wired connector (3.5) which is permanently attached . The bluetooth pairing process was very easy with my iPhone and it played continuously for 5 hours with a full charge . It's a good buy ..

Checkout NudeAudio BT speakers. NudeAudio is a Kickstarter (crowd sourced) funded project. I have seen good reviews about them.

Sony SRS-BTM8 is another option. This does not have built-in rechargeable batteries.

I got jbl charge last month. Flip has very poor bass compared to charge. I auditioned both side by side.

Primarily for bedtime tablet video viewing.

G0bble

I got jbl charge last month. Flip has very poor bass compared to charge. I auditioned both side by side.

Primarily for bedtime tablet video viewing.

G0bble

I dont care for bass much. Ive been reading reviews and people are preferring flip for the clarity and crispness and while charge has better bass, it is affecting higher frequencies as they are saying. Im still very confused as to which to buy

check our braven bluetooth speakers. It also supports aptx. You can also have a look at jawbone jambox

Logitech Boom Box ...... pretty good for the size ..... the most portable bluetooth spks i have seen with a very decent audio quality. Been using it for more than a year now.

If you want the best sound from a portable bluetooth speaker get Bose else Jawbone Jambox.

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back