Suggestions Yamaha 3072 without bill purchase

O did tried, but didnt like the auto calibration settings. So ask..

Also what is speaker distance should be put?

Which program is best suited, for sd tv, hd tv, movie, bluetooth..

O did tried, but didnt like the auto calibration settings. So ask..

Also what is speaker distance should be put?

Which program is best suited, for sd tv, hd tv, movie, bluetooth..
After the auto calibration you have to manually tweak the settings. Use a measuring tape nd measure each speaker distances from your listening position. Play a long action scene repeatedly nd test different settings. It will definitely take some time for u to get the right settings for ur room. Read the user manual it will clearly explain the settings

After the auto calibration you have to manually tweak the settings. Use a measuring tape nd measure each speaker distances from your listening position. Play a long action scene repeatedly nd test different settings. It will definitely take some time for u to get the right settings for ur room. Read the user manual it will clearly explain the settings
Ok... Thanks
I will give it try--try--learn..

Hi fm, i have queries regarding subwoofer placement.
Few info. Hall size 10by18feet, 10 feet viewing distance.. Once side of hall is for dining area say 10by,6 feet... Tv in center of remaining place..

I am doing furniture work now, ao hav flexibility to adjust as per need...
Please see attached image of propose tv unit from my architect.. On left olanning to put subwoofer n av receiver (def open or will manage heat) as av receiver needs more depth, ao putting on side..

My question is should i put subwoofer on direct floor or keep on playwood (as left/right/top) will be plywood.. Front open...

It base would be fix as rock with tv cabinet.. To look good with tv cabinet.. Use 2 inch skirting or direct floor..

Also my sub would be yamaha ns050 which thros air on side.... How much distance on air throw side should i leave technically without losing bass

Attachments

• Screenshot_2018-12-30-21-05-38-083_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-30-21-05-38-083_com.miui.gallery.png
    576.9 KB · Views: 42
  • Screenshot_2018-12-30-21-05-38-083_com.miui.gallery.png
    Screenshot_2018-12-30-21-05-38-083_com.miui.gallery.png
    576.9 KB · Views: 40
Hi,
Thru olx found one seller selling yamaha 3072 with speakers.. Selling with rs 33k pack piece but without bill, Indian version..

Need help should i go with it or not?

Without bill is an issue..

I am going to see personally tomorrow.. (what things should i check?)

Is this worth deal or should i let it go
Hi @Manishpatel722 I am new to this forum...I also getting a similar deal for YHT 3072...Can you please update on how your system turned out ....is it ok to buy this system from olx without bill. Will appreciate any suggestions or help you can provide on this ...thanks

Last edited:
Hi @OM_2K19, I have been using this yht-3072 since 7 months. My impression is that initially it sounded very good to me as this was my first 5.1 speaker set. However after around 1 months or so after continuous listening, i found that the sound is very much lacking from the speakers. Midrange and highs are kind of bad. And there is not much depth to the sound. Bass is OK but not great from the sub and speakers distort at high volume.
My suggestion is that you can go for the av receiver HTR-3072 and buy a good 5.1 speaker set. Speaking of good speakers, i auditioned Elac cinema 5 and i am so much impressed with it. The clarity and bass response is unmatched at that price. I tried polk tl 1600 as well, but for me Elac is the best. Polk is kind of bright sounding. And i heard a hum noise from polk subwoofer even when no signal is passed which is a no go.
Hope this will help you.

Thanks for reply... I will see personally n then post..

Any reviews on yamaha 3072??
i heard the demo and purchased also from a store. They are authorised store for yamaha in chennai, so do not buy in OLX it may be reworked (could have problem made ready, perhaps the owner wants to get rid of) always buy brand new with the people who are authorised

What is best program mode for movie? Music? Tv serials? What r calibration values?

Also found that when full volume on amplifier (when no input music is playing) i can here eco (erroring echo) in all speakers?

Any instructions from where to setup n get use tp with it
pro logic mode is the pest program mode for movies, where you get dialog from the center speakers alone

I used yht299 for 3 years. The specs of the speakers nd subwoofer that came along with yht 299 are almost similar to the speakers and sub provided with 3072 htib. For a small room it will be good. It won’t be good for medium to big size rooms. With proper speaker nd subwoofer calibration it will do a decent job. Mine was a 12*14 room and after a year I changed the center Chanel speaker nd sub which improved the overall performance. The more you increase the volume u loose the quality in sound as the small speakers nd sub tend to strain. So the entry level Yamaha HT is definitely a wonderful deal for a small room. In a small room u can keep less volume nd yet hear everything clearly as the speakers wil be placed well near you. The further they are kept the more volume u need to increase which causes the speaker nd sub to loose the sound quality. This is my honest experience with the package. Now I sold it to my friend nd he has placed it in a small room nd it sounds good nd he also enjoys it.
but yamaha yht-3072 not equal to yht-1840 since it does not have active subwoofer and usp port in it. see the specs

i heard the demo and purchased also from a store. they are authorised store for yamaha in chennai, so do not buy in OLX it may be reworked (could have problem made ready, perhaps the owner wants to get rid of) always buy brand new with the people who are authorised

it goes well with Yamaha tower speakers of ns 8390 also with taga harmony 607 package than the default package nsp40

Last edited by a moderator:
but yamaha yht-3072 not equal to yht-1840 since it does not have active subwoofer and usp port in it. see the specs
Yht 3072 is a better model for sure.Also Would like to correct my room dimensions. It’s 10*11 and not 12*14

Last edited by a moderator:
i heard the demo and purchased also from this store..............here i am sharing the link..............they are authorised store for yamaha in chennai, so do not buy in OLX it may be reworked (could have problem made ready, perhaps the owner wants to get rid of) always buy brand new with the people who are authorised
One of the worst Yamaha showroom, better to avoid it. The owner will speak to you like an unwanted guest.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back