Suitable Speaker for my receiver

RHH

hi,

i have yamaha rx-v465 with yamaha speaker bundle

and i want change center and L/R speaker

i want change speaker center to polk audio s35
and bookshelf elac debut B5.2

is that good pair (audio quality - for music and movie) for my yamaha rx-v465

maybe any other suggestion brand and model ? (price around that model)

thank you

I am thinking to sell my Boston Acoustics A26 speakers and Monitor Audio Silver RX center speaker. Let me know if you want.

hi,

thank you
Why not speakers from the same series? Either Elac debut or Polk signature series for LCR. You can mismatch but need to make sure if the Polk and elac will sync well since LCR is the most important speakers for movies. Similar budget you have q acoustics which is also well reviewed.

Why not speakers from the same series? Either Elac debut or Polk signature series for LCR. You can mismatch but need to make sure if the Polk and elac will sync well since LCR is the most important speakers for movies. Similar budget you have q acoustics which is also well reviewed.
i not really understand about speaker, i choose center polk s35 and bookshelf elac debut, cause i read from best center under 500$, and best bookshelf under 500$

and i mix that.. (haha)

so, i ask here, maybe any other suggestion please..

i not really understand about speaker, i choose center polk s35 and bookshelf elac debut, cause i read from best center under 500$, and best bookshelf under 500$

and i mix that.. (haha)

so, i ask here, maybe any other suggestion please..
Ok so wat is your plan? Setting up a 5.1 for movies? Usage more on movies or music?

hi,

thank you
I'd suggest go for all Polk Left Centre Right. If going with a centre speaker then better to have the same brand LCR. This helps with maintaining the sound signature when sound pans from say Left to Right or Right to Left. You don't want a Siren to start as a Fire Engine siren on Left speaker, suddenly become an ambulance siren on the center and again a Fire engine siren on the right.

PS: (example only for illustration ).

MaSh

Ok so wat is your plan? Setting up a 5.1 for movies? Usage more on movies or music?
my system already 5.1 but all speaker yamaha ns-125

i want change only LCR for movies and music

i want focal more clear than my yamaha ns-125

Even I was planning for Polk s35. Then I read this and dropped the plan -
Screenshot(2).png

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back