Sunfire subwoofers

amit_s

I recently came accross sunfire subwoofers, many good reviews on net. Suggested by a local deal6. Currently, I am looking to add a subwoofer to my stereo setup primarily for music iny 2 channel setup. My budget is between 30-40k, Subwoofers I shortlisted are:

Sonodyne sub 1010
Wharfedale D 10
Sunfire SDS 8

I am trying to avoid any audition because of covid situation. Need some help in deciding from experienced members. Please share your experience with any of these products or any other option.

I recently came accross sunfire subwoofers, many good reviews on net. Suggested by a local deal6. Currently, I am looking to add a subwoofer to my stereo setup primarily for music iny 2 channel setup. My budget is between 30-40k, Subwoofers I shortlisted are:

Sonodyne sub 1010
Wharfedale D 10
Sunfire SDS 8

I am trying to avoid any audition because of covid situation. Need some help in deciding from experienced members. Please share your experience with any of these products or any other option.
Between three sunfire is best

Sonodyne sub 1010
Wharfedale D 10
Sunfire SDS 8

Wharfedale d10
Its a sealed subwoofer.
Will obviously have more clarity when compared to others.
And as it's for music.. sealed is the best choice.

Sonodyne sub 1010
Wharfedale D 10
Sunfire SDS 8

I am using sunfire SDS 12. It's a very good subwoofer with dual drivers. Please audition them yourself before making any purchase decision.

I am using sunfire SDS 12. It's a very good subwoofer with dual drivers. Please audition them yourself before making any purchase decision.
are you using for music or primarily for movies? which speakers have you integrated with this subwoofer? what is your room size?

are you using for music or primarily for movies? which speakers have you integrated with this subwoofer? what is your room size?
It has been mixed usage with movies and other ott content consumption edging slightly by 60:40 ratio. Have paired it with taga 606 se driven by Marantz sr5015. The whole package is more than enough for my 17x12 living room.

Just a dumb query.

Most of Motorola's subwoofers are down firing. Is there any particular benefit or just to differentiate from the crowd?

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back