• Hello and Welcome to HiFiVision.com - an online community for the home entertainment and tech enthusiasts!

If you would like to ask a question, participate in a discussion and view attachments please Register yourself.

superconducting material developed at IISC Bangalore under critical evaluation...could be the new direction for HiFi audiophile equipments

Rega

rahul_muzik

Though superconducting material properties are under critical evaluation for their transition temp at near room temperature to which scientist from IISC bangalore are pretty much sure & once this research be properly understood & established then after they put this for commercial production then i think all of the audiophile equipments like amp,transport,dac, voice coils of speakers,TV are all will become more efficient with less noise, compact & expensive( initially & later may come to affordable). So hope this gets into reality in few years.

SPONSORED ADS

SPONSORED ADS

yogibear

No big deal..... Its just an indication. Old news, in fact.

We did better in 1988. It was published in Physics Review Letter and was most referred paper for a decade.

The research on RTS has been going on since early 1980's and still far from reality. God will NOT let it happen. I can bet !

We don't deserve this planet as is, solving energy problems or a "Panacea" is very far, undeserving cry !

I say this as I have been confined to a few labs for 20 years of my life and have imbibed experimental aspects of superconductivity, Quantum mechanics and material science.

SPONSORED ADS