SVS PB-1000 or BIC PL-200 II?

Hello all!! Got the BIC pl 200 ii delivered today and connected with my onkyo htib avr through its subwoofer section to left speaker level input in the sub and put on some movie clips; the bass produced by the sub is the best i have ever heard!! Its simply amazing! The difference in the sound quality between the htib passive sub and BIC sun is of night and day. Its a huge improvement exactly what i was looking for. Couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks all the FMs who suggested this sub to me !
/QUOTE]

Glad the sub worked out well for you...give it 20 - 40 hours of use and it will open up optimally and perform!

Just wanted to know if i make the connection by connecting the sub through left and right channels section on avr and then connecting the left n right speakers through the sub ( in avr setting the subwoofer will be - no subwoofer, so all the bass will go to the left right channels and the sub crossover will pass signal above 80 hz to front speakers), will there be any improvement in the sound?

Hi, technically there should be an improvement in sound....you can always try and see if the bass produced then appeals to you!

Hello all!! Got the BIC pl 200 ii delivered today and connected with my onkyo htib avr through its subwoofer section to left speaker level input in the sub and put on some movie clips; the bass produced by the sub is the best i have ever heard!! Its simply amazing! The difference in the sound quality between the htib passive sub and BIC sun is of night and day. Its a huge improvement exactly what i was looking for. Couldn't be more satisfied. Thanks all the FMs who suggested this sub to me !
Just wanted to know if i make the connection by connecting the sub through left and right channels section on avr and then connecting the left n right speakers through the sub ( in avr setting the subwoofer will be - no subwoofer, so all the bass will go to the left right channels and the sub crossover will pass signal above 80 hz to front speakers), will there be any improvement in the sound?
Hi,
I am also sailing in same boat, how is the performance of bic pl 200 connected to your AV without sub out. I hope you have connected to only left in subwoofer and no connection to out

Hi,
I am also sailing in same boat, how is the performance of bic pl 200 connected to your AV without sub out. I hope you have connected to only left in subwoofer and no connection to out
Hi, I was very much much pleased with the performance of the subwoofer when connected via high level output of ave to High level input of subwoofer (left or right). But now I've upgraded my ave to denon 3500 and have connected the sub through rca connection

Thanks Pant for quick reply. If i understand correctly i can remove passive subwoofer cable and connect the same wire to high level input of subwoofer right. Either left or right. Do you see any difference in the sound with new receiver or both ways it is same ? If possible can you give me your contact no. I am waiting for bic delivery in two days. I will take your inputs for connection.

Hi Pant,
Did you gave connection from subwoofer terminals or from front speakers to subwoofer and again from subwoofer to front speakers.

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back