SVS SoundPath Subwoofer Isolation System

Doesn't matter what sub you have. Just see if the spikes on the BIC are removable . If they are removable then the sound path isolation can be used in their lieu, and it should considerably tighten up the bass. Especially on tiled or hard stoned floorings spikes just don't cut it. Use some sort of isolation in lieu, and there will be a certain improvement in the bass.

Been using these on my sub from the start.

Never got to compare what it sounds like without them.

Never tried

Regards

Doesn't matter what sub you have. Just see if the spikes on the BIC are removable . If they are removable then the sound path isolation can be used in their lieu, and it should considerably tighten up the bass. Especially on tiled or hard stoned floorings spikes just don't cut it. Use some sort of isolation in lieu, and there will be a certain improvement in the bass.
I think the spikes are removable in bic. And what you mean by use some isolation in lieu I don’t understand.

Ok it’s very cheap r u sure it will be as good as the svs?
Didn't try svs .. but tried rubber tile with genelec 7060b subwoofer in 2 rooms . . Gave surprisingly fantastic results in both room..
This rubber tile has very small air spaces.. rupees 250 per tile.

Didn't try svs .. but tried rubber tile with genelec 7060b subwoofer in 2 rooms . . Gave surprisingly fantastic results in both room..
This rubber tile has very small air spaces.. rupees 250 per tile.
Ok will give it a try. Can u give me the link for the same product? Don’t know how to search or purchase it

How much have they good quoted you for the svs?
I haven’t checked with any svs dealers. In amazon India it’s sold for 6842. If I decide to get it i will buy from us when any of my friends or relatives visit as it costs only 49 dollars which equals to 3500 inr

Just curious, what are you aiming to achieve from installing this?
@sriram_shol Nothing actually. Went through a lot of video reviews in You-tube and it seems like isolating the subwoofer from the floor is the right way to set up the sub. So i just wanted to see if installing this would have any improvements thats all. No harm in doing small experiments right?

Actually I am also pondering how will it benefit? The sub has good sturdy rubber feet which keeps the sub in place........it is difficult to move it.....

I cleaned my sub yesterday and once again bandaged it with bubble wrap...this is how i keep the sub.....tested it with around 6 different movies and it provides the clean smooth bass and thumps when and as required......across various scenes....BICpl200WG.jpgBICpl200Gfront.jpgBICpl200coverd.jpg

Indeed no harm to try out various options...but first please try all the recommended settings provided several days back before making any further investments...

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back