Swan speakers

keith_correa

Anyone have any experiences with speakers from this manufacturer?

Check this out.
If performance was as good as it looks...

They are multimedia speakers and are pretty decent for music on the PC. Looks like you said are great, but performance is really not all that great. For more in the audiophile territory the Audioengine A5s are way better.

They are multimedia speakers and are pretty decent for music on the PC. Looks like you said are great, but performance is really not all that great. For more in the audiophile territory the Audioengine A5s are way better.

Thanks! Can you let me know where you auditioned it?

Thanks! Can you let me know where you auditioned it?

A friend ordered them online. They were decent but clearly the likes of Altec Lansing MX5021, AE5 surpass them in SQ. Decent entry level PC speakers, better than the budget Creatives, but the high-end among the Creatives are definitely better.

swan in terms of company and audiophile grade speakers is very big. they also have some speakers with ribbon tweeters.

..::

Just to clarify things a bit more, they also make a huge array of speakers other than the M200s that are very well regarded, both SQ-wise as well as build-wise...

Exactly! Swan is a very well recognised brand in the mid to hifi range. They make one of the most musical speakers.

If you have ever heard of Totem Arro, think of the Swans as a step above them in dynamics and soundstage

swan is a chinese brand of speakers and i've read users saying that (their top end speakers) are one of the best that they've ever listened to. right up there with the best

Back