Taga Harmony 606SE with computer

ksvraman

Need to set up Taga Harmony 606SE with my computer

I need to install my new system Taga Harmony 606 SE with my computer. I am in need of very much basic things

1) What compatible woofer I need to buy
2) I have a Yamaha HTR 3066 AV receiver, can I pair with it and use the subwoofer of Yamaha? with this Taga 606SE?
3) Do I need any further amplifier to be connected? if yes, which amplifier is good to be used to connect from my computer to Taga
4) share links if possible to buy amplifiers / woofer

Need to set up Taga Harmony 606SE with my computer

I need to install my new system Taga Harmony 606 SE with my computer. I am in need of very much basic things

1) What compatible woofer I need to buy
Any active Subwoofer of your budget, if you give a rough estimate of your budget FMs can help you out.

2) I have a Yamaha HTR 3066 AV receiver, can I pair with it and use the subwoofer of Yamaha? with this Taga 606SE?
Yes

3) Do I need any further amplifier to be connected? if yes, which amplifier is good to be used to connect from my computer to Taga
No, connect the HDMI from Computer to AVR.

Any active Subwoofer of your budget, if you give a rough estimate of your budget FMs can help you out.

Yes

No, connect the HDMI from Computer to AVR.
Thanks Friend for the detailed reply. I have a Subwoofer which was supplied with the Yamaha HTR 3066 AVR, 45W, 50/60 Hz, can I use with Taga 606SE.

The beauty of these AVR + Speaker combo is you can mix match any kind of speakers, subwoofers and AVRs.

Only few things to keep in mind:
1: You can only connect passive speakers to a a standard AVR
2: You can only connect Active subwoofer to a AVR.
3: External amps can be connected to AVRs with Pre outs.

Difference between passive and active:
Passive speakers or subwoofers mean they need amplifier to work, in your case it will be the AVR.
Active speakers or Subwoofers are built with amplifiers within themselves like your subwoofer.

Most subwoofers for Hometheatres are active subwoofers, when you search online make sure you search this way.

You can read up on above-mentioned topics or see some videos which may give you fair bit of knowledge.

The beauty of these AVR + Speaker combo is you can mix match any kind of speakers, subwoofers and AVRs.

Only few things to keep in mind:
1: You can only connect passive speakers to a a standard AVR
2: You can only connect Active subwoofer to a AVR.
3: External amps can be connected to AVRs with Pre outs.

Difference between passive and active:
Passive speakers or subwoofers mean they need amplifier to work, in your case it will be the AVR.
Active speakers or Subwoofers are built with amplifiers within themselves like your subwoofer.

Most subwoofers for Hometheatres are active subwoofers, when you search online make sure you search this way.

You can read up on above-mentioned topics or see some videos which may give you fair bit of knowledge.
Super Thanks friend. I will do as you said.

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Walnut finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back