Tamil - Favorite Songs in CD/DVD - Where to in Chennai?

idthiru

Dear Forum Members,

I am desperately on the hunt TO record my favorite songs of Tamil Music Directors. I called up and mailed a lot of audio label companies/shops. Some responded and many didn't.

What I got to know - Only you can buy whole movie CDS or Compilations but nobody does recording your favorite songs.

So forum, kindly help me what is the possible way to fulfill my desire! How can I record my favorite songs in CD/DVD. I want lossless audio so dont want to download from Internet sites.

MD's I am looking for: Ilayaraja, ARR, Yuvan, Harris, Deva

Eagerly awaiting your response.
- thiru

Hello Sir,

I understand that its very rare to find such studio's nowadays.

Best is Get Audio CD or legal download of FLAC ,Then possibly just check with any one in the form who has computer to burn them to the CD\DVD.

So what is the source and the set-up you have or listening to?

So what is the source and the set-up you have or listening to?

Thanks audiofreek. presently i have a sony hifi music system it simply plays audio cds and i can dock an ipod.

long term i am planning to buy a 5.1 surround. why dont you suggest me some good ones. i am eyeing on sonodyne, but i dont know if they have home editions.

sorry i think i am going out of topic. but FMs please help me find my quest.

many thanks!

As you have ipod, you can get audio cd and rip to flac and listen them. You can use ExactAudioCopy free software to rip.

Back