Tamil HD Audio

Tamil HD Audio, Tamilanda, HifiFlac sites Copied Source from Samperals.Net.
Please Don't Pay that fake sites
. Samperals is Good Lossless Site. Samperals Also Releasing Tamil Vinyl LP & EP Rips In Lossless.

I Just Pay Rs.500 per Month for Vinyl Package.

Hi Guys, reg- tamilhdaudio.com , I tried by paying 200rs for 30days VIP trial. I got a successful payment confirmation. but still i could not download. same happened with one of my frnd, he paid 2000rs but could not download any of the content.
Any one can give ur view if they can download the songs. is it trust to use this site or not.
Hi. Even I paid for 200 subsription and not able to download any songs. I wrote email to [email protected]. but no response. Whay to do next?

Hi. Even I paid for 200 subsription and not able to download any songs. I wrote email to [email protected]. but no response. Whay to do next?

Hi Prem.
Send a remainder mail.. for me, it got activated after sending 2remainder mail..
but now a days they were not uploading any new songs.. it's not worth.
I came across other website uploading all new songs nd good old stuff.. will let u know the link by tomorrow..
thanks..

They have listed 24bit FLAC and wav files. Don't know where they get it.. all the movie songs are released in market via cds only, which is 16 bit.

Tamil HD Audio, Tamilanda, HifiFlac sites Copied Source from Samperals.Net.
Please Don't Pay that fake sites
. Samperals is Good Lossless Site. Samperals Also Releasing Tamil Vinyl LP & EP Rips In Lossless.

I Just Pay Rs.500 per Month for Vinyl Package.
Irrepsective of who copied whose source you are not looking at quality content in the list of sites mentioned including Samperals.

Most of the rips are not secure the secure log extract is missing in samperals, which means you will never know if the CD was ripped securely & accurately .
Whereas their LP's are so bad that it is not worth getting the subscription as well.
All the 24 bit songs are upsampled or a gimmick.
Some of the RIP's i doubt the authenticity as well, say for example Shankar Guna, the content which is uploaded is not authentic either.
If you have the original CD you can rip and compare the tracks.

These sites also violate copyrights and no one knows how long the sites are going to be alive.

The best good quality source will your own CD rip, rather than download from the internet.
Instead of subscribing to those sites you can use TIDAL, many tamil albums are readily available and are of good quality.
Certain albums are present in multiple labels.

Last edited:
the 24 bit songs are upsampled or a gimmick
Wonder their 16 bit songs are truly ripped from CDs, if it's a CD rip, the quality of ripping equipment should be good.

Keeping all this a side, I tried few which I already have the original CDs with me. Some are ok and rest are not satisfactory.

Tamil movie content and ARR albums especially in HD quality is very rare to find and I have ended up frustrated over the years trying to find good tamil content.

Enter tamilhdaudio.com :yahoo:

I came across this site only last week and it seems to be very new (started march this year). They only have lossless flac or wav audio files and the content is huge compared to other sources and they seem to ever updating with new content.

I browsed just ARR and Harris Jayaraj albums and the collection is impressive. Check for your favorite artists yourself. Unlimited downloads for 200/- per month. I am planning to download the entire content in the first month itself if possible.

I just registered and downloaded free albums to taste the quality.

If anyone is already a member, please share your view on the quality.

This is FYI for the tamil members scavenging for content.
pls be clear theres tamilhdaudio.NET which is free and lots of arr,harris and others dts songs available for free download, but tamilhdaudio.COM is a fake site. I paid 200rs for a month use and still it keep asking for money and no reply for my mail

Sound quality is not good in this site
AFAIK none of the sites offer quality rips with logs best is to get the CDs and rip them for flac or wav files.
I don't trust any site selling flac or wav files at a premium cost .
Since CDs in used market are damaged to a certain extent it is rare to get a quality rip and no one knows how good the cd quality was when the ripping and was done.

Now in market there are pyramid repressed CDs floating .
Best it to get them if you can't afford insanely priced scratched original CDs , where some tracks are hardly playable .

I have stopped relying on the website downloads and just digitze my existing collection .

Someone one in Chennai got fooled paying 15k for one of the repressed CDs .
If you don't know which is original and which is repress avoid getting the pyramid titles.
And don't pay a hefty amount like 15k.for the.titles.

Last edited:
It take some time to activate the account and no notification will be sent. I checked 3 days later, it was activated and now downloading 2nd album

I registered and paid amount 200. But the service is not activated. There is no contact number there is only mail ID I mail several mail but no responce. I attached payment screen shots while emailing but no response. so friends pls no one pay amount through online to tamilhdaudio.com it is a fraud and fake website.

Attachments

• Screenshot_2020-04-22-12-44-42-75_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-22-12-44-42-75_56514063904998099a7290fdb861fa95.jpg
    267.7 KB · Views: 33
  • Screenshot_2020-04-22-12-27-14-52_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    Screenshot_2020-04-22-12-27-14-52_cbf47468f7ecfbd8ebcc46bf9cc626da.jpg
    202.7 KB · Views: 33
Sir may I kindly know how you made registration..I'm not getting any link to proceed with registration

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back