Tape deck repair in Kolkata

Sandesh

Asking for a friend. Do you know any people who can repair an old tape deck in Kolkata? Cheers and thanks in advance!

Hi
Sandesh
You can contact Md. Illius or Md. Musa at Wellington in Kolkata. They repair used TTS, tapedeck, amplifiers and other vintage stuff. You can also visit Chandni chawk, Kolkata for repairing your gears. But getting spare parts for tapedeck is an ordeal. Hope you may succeed in your mission .
Regards
Bhaskar

Hi
Sandesh
You can contact Md. Illius or Md. Musa at Wellington in Kolkata. They repair used TTS, tapedeck, amplifiers and other vintage stuff. You can also visit Chandni chawk, Kolkata for repairing your gears. But getting spare parts for tapedeck is an ordeal. Hope you may succeed in your mission .
Regards
Bhaskar
@Bhaskar Jyoti Talapatra can I get a phone number if possible?

Hi
Sandesh
Regards
Bhaskar
Can you pls share the contact numbers of Md.illius and Md.Musa. I want to buy Philips GP 214 / 215 stylus. Pls help
Denzil Luiz

Can you pls share the contact numbers of Md.illius and Md.Musa. I want to buy Philips GP 214 / 215 stylus. Pls help
Denzil Luiz
They can provide you used stylus only. New philips stylus is not available anymore. If you are inclined in using ceramic cartridge based player, I would recommend you to buy new turntables under Rs 10k range. There are many brands, easily available through Amazon. Yes, they have negative reviews, but you will get replacement stylus, cartridges, spare parts etc. Also, they are simple machines, so mechanical problem is minimal.

Hi
Sandesh
Regards
Bhaskar
Hi can you please share contact details and an address please?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back