Tata sky HD Dolby Digital Plus and Marantz receiver

codwapeace

In my Marantz receiver, I get no sound when selecting Dolby digital plus. I have two receivers SR6007 and NR1609. I have this issue with both. I have two different STBs, HD and HD+. I face this issue in both. DD works fine but no sound on DD+. Anyone else face the same issue?

Is there any benefit of selecting DD+? Does any broadcaster broadcast in DD+ or are all DD only?

In my Marantz receiver, I get no sound when selecting Dolby digital plus. I have two receivers SR6007 and NR1609. I have this issue with both. I have two different STBs, HD and HD+. I face this issue in both. DD works fine but no sound on DD+. Anyone else face the same issue?

Is there any benefit of selecting DD+? Does any broadcaster broadcast in DD+ or are all DD only?
Except MTV Beats HD MAXIMUM HD CHANNELS are airing DD+ format. Mine have signal drop issue on TATA SKY HD channels. AVR YAMAHA RXV 685

Most of the star tv HD channels are DD+ like star movies but other than star HD channels I have not seen other HD channels broadcast with DD+. I had the same issue with Airtel HD an year back. Check in the STB if DD+ is enabled in audio setting. Most probably it might be an issue with STB.

I think you may need to change audio setting on the STB.
There are some who suggest using a separate SPDIF cable for the audio.

Buy from India's official online dealer!
Back