TataSky to add 4 HD & 4 SD channels today (20th June, 2015)

sanjay0864

HD channels to be added:
1. AXN HD @LCN-206
2. &TV HD @LCN-116
3. &Pictures HD @LCN-318
4. FOX Life HD @LCN-554

SD channels to be added:
1. ETV News Bangla @LCN-851
2. Channel Win @LCN-179
3. Rupasi Bangla @LCN-852
4. Sony Kix @LCN-421

Sorry for the slight error. The channels will be added tomorrow morning, i.e. 9:00AM 21st June, 2015. Unfortunately this forum does not allow one to edit one's own posts so I cannot correct the title.

Last edited:
Six channels added today.

HD:
1. AXN HD 206
2. FOX Life HD 554

SD:
1. ETV News Bangla 851
2. Channel Win 179
3. RupasHi Bangla 852
4. Sony Kix 421

Thanks for the heads up Sanjay.
Could you please try and find out if anymore HD channels esp. Animal Planet /TLC/ will be added on TS in the near future ?

Thanks for the heads up Sanjay.
Could you please try and find out if anymore HD channels esp. Animal Planet /TLC/ will be added on TS in the near future ?
Two more HD channels, '&TV HD @LCN-116' and '&Pictures HD @LCN-31' were also to be added on the 21st, but apparently some technical issues have come up, due to which they have been delayed a bit. Other than these two channels a few (4) more HD channels maybe launched in the first week of July. Not sure exactly which channels, but 'TLC HD' & 'Star Movie Premiere' are likely.

Sanjay, you seem to be having some inside information. Any chance of an HD showcase channel? There used to be one long back but was discontinued

Sanjay, you seem to be having some inside information. Any chance of an HD showcase channel? There used to be one long back but was discontinued
No, not really 'inside information". Just had some information that I shared here. With reference to your question though, my guess is that there is a very good chance that a HD showcase channel will be added soon. Probably by the end of July.

Noticed a new HD Movie Channel M+ is added. Wonder when we will get Animal Planet/TLC/History and other channels already on other DTH platforms. YFox Crime has been removed, but the pictures on this channel was very badly & often defaced with advts & such.

M+ is actually is Movies Now HD renamed.Not a new channel

Thanks for clarifying... I hardly even bother to look at the movie channels, as they are so badly censored added to all the smoking/drinking warnings and other screen defacement's( by the cross promoting of other programmes)

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back