TCL C8 Ownership Review

Kecha_R

Disclaimer:
*These are my personal views. These observations are mostly compared to my limited time with the other TVs and to my earlier 32" TV
*Pardon for the lengthy review. This is my first review of any product on a public Forum.
*Pictures taken from My mobile camera (OnePlus 7t) therefore, may not represent accurately on how it is displayed on the TV.

Hi Everyone,

After several weeks of consideration to upgrade my 6 year old 32" LED TV (Toshiba 32P2305), I have recently purchased 55 inch TCL C8 for Rs.52000 from TCL Exclusive store in Mogappair, Chennai.

1.OP.jpg

Before i review the TV, here are the details of my existing living room A/V setup (Before the purchase).
1.) 32Inch Toshiba 32P2305 TV
2.) MI Box S (Purchased from Aliexpress)
3.) Denon AVR-1507 7.1 AV Receiver (supports basic Dolby/DTS/Proligic II formats)
4.) Craftel Mini Toga Theatre Module 7.1 Speaker Package (2*5 1/2" 2-way Bookshelf, 1* Dual 4" 2 way center, 4* 4 1/2" Mini Theatre surrounds, 1* 10" Active Sub)
5.) ACT Fibernet 150 Mbps internet connection (Dual band router)

As you can see, I already had atleast what can be considered as a very basic HT setup except for the small size TV. In 2017 December, I moved to my new flat. I did not have any intention of purchasing new TV then. However, following up on the latest AV news and hearing about new TVs coming up with Dolby Vision HDR formats etc I suddently got the itch of getting a new bigger TV around Feb 2020. VU launching their 2020 premium series worsened the situation.

My Requirements:
1.) 55 Inch due to the space available. 65 inch would be a tight fit.
2.) VA panel (OLED out of budget) due to decent blacks as my primary requirement is to watch movie in dark room. So was not keen on IPS models.
3.) Budget Initially started with 30-40K. Then later decided to stretch until 70K.
4.) Wanted a Dolby Vision certified TV. HDR10+ support would be bonus.
5.) The TV needs to play HDR content from Netflix, Prime Video, Youtube. Also, should support 5.1 Dolby audio from most common OTT services.
6.) Smooth playback of local HDR content, as i have a lot of ripped HDR bluray movies.
7.) Certified Dolby and DTS audio. Dolby Atmos certified would be a bonus
8.) Just decent upscaling is fine. As i mostly watch FullHD/4K content. 720P very rare. SD content once in full moon.
9.) I dont have DTH. Very rarely I watch Live TV channels, it will be through Sunnxt (Sun Group channels), Youtube (news), Hotstar (Vijay).
10.) Need Optical/SPDIF out since my old receiver do not have HDMI and i need to connect it to Optical port of my receiver to get Dolby surround from OTT apps via TV to my speakers.

TVs considered (All 55 inches):
VU Premium 2020
This was the TV that made me seriously consider upgrading my 32 inch TV. A 55 inch TV with VA panel, 400 nits brightness, Dolby Vision, HDR 10 and what not. All for 32K. Too sweet of a deal. Initial impressions on youtube by so called specification readers (not reviewers) from India gave a positive impression. I almost zeroed on this TV. If there was no lockdown (due to COVID-19), I might have picked this up. But, due to lockdown and shutting of the e-Commerce platforms gave me time to check for other options as well. Meantime, few reviews from flipkart mentioned about motion handling issues on fast moving scenes in this TV.

Oneplus TV Q1
Motion handling issues from VU tv made me consider an alternative from a well known brand (atleast better than VU) who will be able to provide better panel than VU. I found Oneplus to be a great TV atleast on paper (not the Q1 pro but the Q1). Its a QLED TV along with Dolby vision, HDR10+, Dolby atmos, DTS-HD, 500 nits brightness, VA Panel, WCG, 50W audio and so on. All for 69K. However, its now available for 60K after discounts which is great. A similar specced TV (Q60R) from samsung costs around 90K and it does not have Dolby vision support, DTS support etc. Oneplus community is also very active and they are providing OTA updates regularly. As a oneplus 7T user, i was happy to get TV from the same brand. However, when i visited the Reliance Digital store and had a look at the TV my perception changed. First, the panel did not look bright enough to my eyes (I am still not sure why). TV burried in the middle of Sony/Samsung flagships in the Reliance showroom made the matter worse for Oneplus. I tweaked the picture settings and still was not able to find it brighter to my satisfaction. I visited two different showrooms and the impression was same. Also, the inbuilt video player was pathetic and was not able to play any of my demo videos smoothly (4K with dolby vision and HDR10). From the community, i heared that they are working on it but not sure when it will be resolved as they are in to it for almost 6 months now. So i understood that this TV is great for streaming content from OTT in its current state but not for local content. Kodi cannot help in this case, since the inbuilt player is the only option to play dolby vision files and Kodi cannot play them. But heard Kodi can play all other formats (with HDR) fine on this TV locally. Dropped this from my list with a heavy heart.

TCL C8
Initially i was not considering this TV at all, since on paper this looks almost similar to VU premium with very few additions like HDR10+, Dolby Atmos, WCG, ONKYO integrated soundbar but this costs almost 18K more. However, my perception changed after viewing it in person. That too viewing it immediately after Oneplus TV helped in its favour. First, the panel was bright. Stark contrast to the Oneplus TV. Remember on paper this has only 350 nits compared to oneplus 500 nits. TV looked much elegant with the fabric design soundbar. Also, the top half of the TV is very slim (like the first gen MI TV 4 55inch model). 4K content looked great. It played all my demo files without breaking a sweat and it looked great too. I also did not see any motion handling issues during my two visits to the TCL showroom. Upscaling of 1080P was decent. It played HDR from youtube. It also played Jack Ryan from prime video in HDR10+. It showed relative A/V logos (HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Dolby Audio/Atmos, DTS) on top left based on the content. So its easy for us to identify if the content that we are viewing is HDR or not. All this made me consider this TV in my wait list. 3 Year Warranty is a bonus.

I did not consider LG/Sony/Samsung as you know in this case i need to stretch my budget to at least 90K to get a good TV from these brands. I was not ready for the same. I also did not consider MI TVs since they dont support Dolby vision/Atmos etc and also heard that its not too bright either. The only other TV i was expecting was the news of Realme TV launch. However, the teaser suggested Dolby audio instead of Dolby atmos so i understood that Realme is either going to bring smaller TVs or they are not in to spec game. My wife also suggested to get TCL if i am satisfied on the same. She told that new TVs will keep coming and if you start waiting then you will never get any TV*.
*OT: She also told me -> "If i waited for a better person than you to marry, then i would have kept waiting still since there will always be a better person than the one you find".

Purchase:
I dont want to wait after those words from my wife. So i took her to the TCL showroom next day (18th May 2020) to see if she likes the TV. She gave a thumbs up. So paid the money and reached home.

The TV arrived on the same day around 4PM. As per advice from another member, I pinged TCL india in FB messenger on the same night to arrange technician for installing the TV. They promptly created a Service request and the engineer came to my home around 4PM next day (19th May 2020) and installed the TV. I used the existing wall mount (on the wall side) to mount this TV since was not able to remove the screws from the wooden panel.

2a.TVBox.jpg2b.TVBox.jpg

Basic Calibration:
Before i could judge the TV i wanted to do a basic calibration (without any tools) atleast. Therefore, i used "AVS HD 709" calibration patterns to adjust Brightness, Contrast, color, Sharpness and overscan. A short explanation of what was done is given below.
*Before starting this basic calibration I enabled "Movie" picture preset on the TV. All these adjustments have been done in this preset.

1.) Black Clipping - This pattern is used to set the Black level. For my TCL C8 TV the "Black" setting of "50" was perfect for this pattern.
2.) White clipping - This pattern is used to set the Contrast/White level. For my TCL C8 TV the "Contrast" setting of "99" was required.
3.) Flashing Color Bars - This pattern is used to set the Color/Saturation and Tint. To set the values for this pattern "Blue" mode on the TV needs to be enabled. If the TV does not have that mode then THX glasses are required. Fortunately, TCL C8 has Blue mode (Picture->Advance Settings->Color->RGB Mode->BMode). Therefore, i was able to set the color and tint using this mode. The Saturation value of "73" and Tint value of "48" was required on TCL C8 TV for this pattern.
4.) Sharpness & Overscan - I disabled the "overscan" option to "Off" to make the extreme white lines visible on the screen for this pattern. Also, sharpness value of "0" was just fine.
5.) Brightness - No patterns required. Brightness can be set as per each individual preference and also based on the viewing environment. I use "Brightness" value of "70" based on my preference for SDR content. Its adequately bright even for bright rooms. Keeping this value also will make sure HDR content gets brighter than this when playing HDR content as it automatically increases brightness to full "100".
6.) Color Temperature - I use the "Warm" setting (Default in "Movie" preset) as i found the "Normal" setting to be a bit on colder side. In general "Warm" is recommended and therefore i am using the same.
7.) Gamma - This value affects the "grayness" of blacks. This setting is adjusted to get the shadow detail as intended. In general Gamma value of "2.4" is recommended if the TV has the option to set it. However, if the TV has Gamma setting increments only in whole number then its recommended to leave it to "0". TCL C8 has only increments in whole numbers, therefore i have left the "Gamma" value in "0".
8.) I have given below the setting of other options below.

*Few Black/White bars dont appear in these pics since my mobile was not able to capture it correctly
Black Clipping

3a.BlackClipping.jpg

White Clipping
3b.WhiteClipping.jpg

APL Clipping
3b1.APLClipping.jpg

Color/Tint
3c.Color.jpg

Sharpness and Overscan
3d.Overscan.jpg

4a.Picture.jpg4b.Picture.jpg4c.Picture.jpg4d.Picture.jpg4e.Picture.jpg4f.Picture.jpg

Sound Settings:
*Unfortunately no basic calibration can be done without special tools for Sound. All these setting are just based on my hearing preference. You might dislike it. So set as per your preference.
1.) I have enabled Dolby Atmos "On" and the TV Placement as "Wall Mount". I felt the enabling Dolby Atmos gave a better sound stage.
2.) Rest of the settings given below.

5a.Sound.jpg5b.Sound.jpg5c.Sound.jpg5d.Sound.jpg6.Settings.jpg

To be continued on next post....

General Review -
The Good:
1.) Very good panel in general with no major issues.
2.) Bright enough panel even on bright rooms. 350nits on paper will make you believe otherwise. However, it is still much better than MI, Entry level LG/Samsung TVs on paper.
3.) Great quality picture for 4K content. Both local files and also on OTT/streaming apps.
4.) TV looks elegant with fabric finish on the soundbar. Also, top half of the TV is very slim (just like the first gen MI TV 4). When its switched off it gives an impression of a costly TV.
5.) Very slim bezels on 3 sides.
6.) Support for most HDR and Audio formats like Dolby vision, HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS etc. Future proof atleast for next few years.
7.) Very good sound quality for a TV. The soundbar design with the collaboration from ONKYO has helped TCL to provide better sound. The 24W is sufficient with very good bass for the TVs inbuilt sound. Several sound modes and with several customisation options like Sound Virtualizer, Bass enhancer, Dialogue enhancer etc its easy to set the sound ouptut to your taste. Ofcourse, audiophiles will need a dedicated professional soundbar or HT setup.
Small niceties:
1.) The TV pops up relavant logos for picture and sound. It shows HDR10, HDR10+, Dolby Vision, Dolby Audio, Dolby Atmos, DTS whenever the relevant content is played. This makes it extremely easy to understand what HDR format and audio format is being played. I believe this is one of the small nice things that gives the overall positive experience.
2.) You can take screenshots from the TV via TCL home app which is useful if you want to share something.

The Bad:
1.) Poor upscaling capability. TV handles resolutions from 1080P and above well. But anything below that looks poor when viewed around 5/6 feet.
2.) Scratch prone screen. Once i unknowingly scratched the screen with nails (very lightly though) for around 1 inch length while cleaning with microfiber cloth. Though the pressure was mild the screen got scratched slightly. Its not visible much though but you can see it if you go near the TV when its off. So you need to be careful not to scratch it while cleaning.
Things Could have be better:
*These things are not dealbreakers. However, could have been improved/supported to give a better the overall viewing/ownership experience.
1.) Though TCL mentions "Prime video" as supported for this TV, it is still not being whitelisted from Amazon end. Therefore, Prime video is not available in playstore. However, there is a prime video (Version 5.0.15) preinstalled with the TV which works just fine and it supports UltraHD and HDR10/HDR10+. I have even updated it to latest version from Aptoide store. I see Prime Video Channel on home screen in this version.
2.) Too many TCL apps preinstalled and cannot be uninstalled. I feel for my usage there are too many TCLs own apps were preinstalled which cannot be uninstalled completely. They might be useful for others but not for me. So an option to uninstall them would clear up space. Also, there is an app called "" which keeps getting installed automatically even if i uninstall it.
3.) Media center app does not support internal memory. The "Media center" app plays local video files from USB/Shares only and does not support the internal memory. So just in case if you have any video stored in internal memory then you need to have a third party file manager or KODI to play them. However, third party players dont support Dolby Vision.
4.) Though the overall performance of the TV is fine with respect to interface navigation it is a bit sluggish compared to my MI Box s. You will not be able to feel it if you just have the TV. But as i have another device with same Android TV (9.0) interface i could see this difference. It is not a deal breaker though. Its still fast enough not to annoy you.
5.) The play pad buttons on the remote does not work as intented in apps like Prime video, Hotstar etc. I believe VU Premium TV implemented this better.
6.) TCL home app has great opportunity but fails to be useful except taking screenshots and do basic navigation. The keyboard does not work properly on most apps which makes this app meaningless.
7.) No eARC support. No competition gives this in this price range. However, i still feel it would have been nice if this TV had that feature to passthrough lossless audio.
8.) No equalizer settings for sound. This is in no way mean the Sound on the TV is bad. I just wish it had equilizer to have more granular control for Bass, Mid and highs.

Blacks
7a.Blacks.jpg

5% Gray
7b.5% Grey.jpg

Gray Uniformity
7c.Grey-Uniformity.jpg

Reflection
7d.Refliection.jpg

Viewing Angle
7e.ViewingAngle.jpg

Ports
7f.Ports.jpg

Wall Mount
7g.WallMount.jpg

TV Thickness
7h.Thickness.jpg

Logos
Logos.jpg

Bugs:
*These are something which can be easily resolved in a FW update.
1.) The Picture preset goes back to "Dynamic" after you view a dolby vision content. Dolby Vision content plays in "Dolby Vision Bright" preset. However, once that video is stopped you expect the TV to go back to the preset you were watching earlier. But it just goes back to default "Dynamic" preset. So everytime you watch DV content then you need to make sure to change the preset to your preferred one after you finish watching it. This issue does not happen after you watch a regular HDR10/HDR10+ content though. It only happens after you watch a DV content.
2.) There are only three options in Audio passthrough which is "Off", "PCM" and "Auto". So if you are connected to external HT then you must set it to "Auto". But i think strangely in this mode the TV converts everything to Dolby Digital. I see dolby digital notification on my AVR even when playing youtube content. My AVR had display issue just a day after installing the TV so i had little time to check this. Currently AVR is in service. I will check this again once I get my the AVR back and update on the same.

Overall i feel this is one of the good 55 inches TV you can get around 50K price. There is no other TV in this price range that supports HDR10+ (along with DV), Dolby Atmos, WCG all together.

Prime Video Channel
9.PrimeChannel.jpg

HDR10 Sample
9a.HDR10Sample.jpg
9b.HDR10Sample.jpg9c.HDR10Sample.jpg9d.HDR10Sample.jpg

Full HD Sample
9e.FullHDSample1.jpg9f.FullHDSample2.jpg

720P Sample
9g.720PSample-Kodi.jpg9h.720PSample.jpg

SD Sample
9i.SDSample.jpg

Last edited:
Excellent review with detailed information
Nice Setup you got out there
Are you using power conditioners or stabilizers?

Last edited:
Unfortunately i missed to update about the panel quality in the Post#2. Details below (unable to edit now)

Panel Quality:
1.) Light Bleeding - Light bleeding is there. But not much. You can see it with your naked eye though on Dark room. Bottom portion of it was brighter as its Edge lit panel. However, this is not a deal breaker as its not too much. When the room has some light then the bleeding is not visible.
2.) Contrast Ratio (Deep Blacks) - Contrast ratio is decent as well. Much better than IPS panels. But you will still see the backlight glow slightly when the screen is pitch black while you watch it on a dark room. If i enable micro dimming it resolves this issue very well. However, it dims the entire screen. Is this a dealbreaker? Definitely no as the Blacks are still decent in pitch dark room and almost excellent on a bright room.
3.) Upscaling - Anything above 1080P is handled good. But not very good in upscaling resolutions below that. Few of my downloaded 720P source was upscaled fine as well. However, it all depends on the source. High quality 720P source was handled good. Many other 720P displayed a bit pixelated. These are observations from around 5/6 feet distance from the TV. However, as per my viewing distance (around 10feet) even SD news channels (youtube) looked very good. So it all depends on your viewing distance. For my position (10 feet) i dont have any issues. Also, i feel currently there are no TVs that can do better than this in this price range.
4.) Viewing Angle - I actually expected a very poor viewing angle. However, it is good. I have no issues viewing content from side (it gets a bit dim though). Also, my regular viewing is from dead straignt only so i dont bother about viewing angles in general.
5.) Reflection Handling - It is fine for me. I did not have great expectations in reflection handling. There is a balcony door and big window exactly opposite to my TV, so while viewing in day time sometimes i may need to close the balcony door to avoid reflection. Its not very poor but manageable.
6.) Gray Uniformity/Dirty Screen Effect - Very good Gray/screen uniformity and almost negligible dirty screen effect. However, again my camera was not able to capture it properly since there was a shadow of myself on the screen when this image was displayed. This shadow moves along with me so its very difficult to take a picture of it accurately on how it was displayed on the TV.
7.) Local dimming - As you know this TV has Micro dimming where it dims the entire frame during dark scenes. I was able to see it work very well when i displayed the test pattern to check black uniformity. However, since it dims the entire screen the frame looks a bit dull. So i have disabled it as i found the native blacks to be decent. You can try setting this to "Low" or "Medium" if you want to improve the blacks.
8.) Motion Judder/Blur - Motion judder is visible on very few scenes on movies and not at all noticable on most of the scenes. This TV has MEMC which helps in making the motion more fluid. I dont watch sports though so cannot comment regarding the same. For regular movies (24FPS content) it is slightly visible on few scenes probably based on the speed of the camera movement etc. But majority of the time its not irritating for you. I personally feel this is all a TV with 60Hz can do after disabling all the Motion enhancement options. If you need Judder free TV then you can try enabling Motion options to see if it improves. But i feel if you need Judder free TV then you need to forget 60Hz and look for 120Hz panel.

Very nice and honest review listing out the pros and cons. For anyone buying this TV your review will definitely help in deciding. No doubt TCL TV's are of good quality and hope they also improve their service network soon.

What a great review man, yes upscaling is my main problem my source is satellite reciever few channels is hd 720p the rest is below screen looks pixelated distorted and noisey but my couch is like 3-5 meters away from the screen so from far behind you wont notice but close to the screen these are noticeable

Also here the latest firmware v318

What a great review man, yes upscaling is my main problem my source is satellite reciever few channels is hd 720p the rest is below screen looks pixelated distorted and noisey but my couch is like 3-5 meters away from the screen so from far behind you wont notice but close to the screen these are noticeable

Also here is the latest firmware v318

Also here the latest firmware v318

Also here is the latest firmware v318

Do you have same 55inch TCL C8?
Unfortunately, my TV says it's up-to-date when I check it . My TV is in V252.. I am not able to get it from TCL site. .. from where did you get this file?? Is it for TCL C8 55 inch?? Did you see any bugs cleared in this version.?Screenshot_20200606-205030.jpg

Do you have same 55inch TCL C8?
Unfortunately, my TV says it's up-to-date when I check it . My TV is in V252.. I am not able to get it from TCL site. .. from where did you get this file?? Is it for TCL C8 55 inch?? Did you see any bugs cleared in this version.?View attachment 46184
yes i have the 55 inch, i usually check this 2 other forums threads

there is softwares in the australian wesbite and in the brasilian one too of tcl

versions 252 258 270 288 295 302 307 308 318

yes i have the 55 inch, i usually check this 2 other forums threads

there is softwares in the australian wesbite and in the brasilian one too of tcl

versions 252 258 270 288 295 302 307 308 318
Did you install this in your tv?? Is it compatible?

Did you install this in your tv?? Is it compatible?
Yes, new settings menu layout + passthrough sound output but some users is experiencing lag while watching 4k60 fps video youtube

Btw i like your display calibration settings and i applied it but i changed the color space as movie preset for me looks like it have a yellowish tint, but as for sharpness and noise reduction what do u suggest other than 0 and turning them off, i need to enable them as my hdmi source is sat. Receiver and alot of channels is SD so whats the ideal settings (sharpness, noise reduction, digit noise reduction) for improving them ?

Yes, new settings menu layout + passthrough sound output but some users is experiencing lag while watching 4k60 fps video youtube

Btw i like your display calibration settings and i applied it but i changed the color space as movie preset for me looks like it have a yellowish tint, but as for sharpness and noise reduction what do u suggest other than 0 and turning them off, i need to enable them as my hdmi source is sat. Receiver and alot of channels is SD so whats the ideal settings (sharpness, noise reduction, digit noise reduction) for improving them ?
Unfortunately calibration needs to be done for each source. .. For example the settings I have on the tv internal OS is not correct for my MI Box.. when I tried to run the calibration test from MI Box it needed different settings for color and tint.. black and contrast matched with my tv settings.. it all depends how each source handles color, brightness etc. So TV might need different setting for each source to display them properly as required. ..

I felt movie mode had the correct whites.. in standard mode it was a bit blueish.. Also my TV mostly plays only movies and songs from internal apps so it looks fine for those. May be it looks yellowish for satellite receiver....

So for sat receiver source I believe it's not possible to calibrate.. just set whatever looks fine to your eyes.. sharpness is always recommended to keep minimum to avoid getting white edges on objects.. you can try enabling noise reduction for satelite if it looks good just keep it..

I also noticed once I start using tv much.. the initial settings does not match now .. probably it changes after initial burnin.. now my settings is little different..

These are the TV picture settings as per calibration now..
IMG_20200607_195729_compress81.jpgIMG_20200607_195735_compress25.jpg

Unfortunately calibration needs to be done for each source. .. For example the settings I have on the tv internal OS is not correct for my MI Box.. when I tried to run the calibration test from MI Box it needed different settings for color and tint.. black and contrast matched with my tv settings.. it all depends how each source handles color, brightness etc. So TV might need different setting for each source to display them properly as required. ..

I felt movie mode had the correct whites.. in standard mode it was a bit blueish.. Also my TV mostly plays only movies and songs from internal apps so it looks fine for those. May be it looks yellowish for satellite receiver....

So for sat receiver source I believe it's not possible to calibrate.. just set whatever looks fine to your eyes.. sharpness is always recommended to keep minimum to avoid getting white edges on objects.. you can try enabling noise reduction for satelite if it looks good just keep it..

I also noticed once I start using tv much.. the initial settings does not match now .. probably it changes after initial burnin.. now my settings is little different..

These are the TV picture settings as per calibration now..
View attachment 46237View attachment 46238
noise reduction or digital noise reduction ?

After my 55K2A died, I am looking to upgrade to a 65 incher. So right now, the best options look like:

1. C8 65
2. Motorola 65
3. VU Ultra 65
4. Mi 4x65

budget is max 70k. Usage is primarily OTT content (Netflix, Prime, Youtube, Hotstar) and local files (via Plex). Is C8/Moto worth the extra 15-20k compared to the last 2 options?

After my 55K2A died, I am looking to upgrade to a 65 incher. So right now, the best options look like:

1. C8 65
2. Motorola 65
3. VU Ultra 65
4. Mi 4x65

budget is max 70k. Usage is primarily OTT content (Netflix, Prime, Youtube, Hotstar) and local files (via Plex). Is C8/Moto worth the extra 15-20k compared to the last 2 options?

I can confirm C8 is worth.. you get support for HDR10+, Memc, onkyo soundbar etc..

Vu tv has poor motion handling..
MI tv does not support Dolby vision and also is dimmer than TCL TV..

I can confirm C8 is worth.. you get support for HDR10+, Memc, onkyo soundbar etc..

Vu tv has poor motion handling..
MI tv does not support Dolby vision and also is dimmer than TCL TV..

Sadly I tried to look for TCL C8 at nearby stores in Delhi. Apparently, none of the big brands (Croma or Reliance Digital) has it. TCL sites shows Hari Om Electronics as a the dealer when I check C8 on their site but went to the nearest store and they havent even heard of the C series and tried to peddle me P8. I called another branch and they didnt have but checked back with TCL and told me that only 55" model is available in India and the 65" version hasnt even arrived in India yet. Is this true?

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back