Technics SL 3210

Manpreet

Hi friends,
I'm getting a used Technics SL 3210 turntable in a gud working condition. Please let me know your feedback for this tunrtable?
Is this model ok/good?

appreciate your feedback

Regards
Manpreet

Hi friends,
I'm getting a used Technics SL 3210 turntable in a gud working condition. Please let me know your feedback for this tunrtable?
Is this model ok/good?

appreciate your feedback

Regards
Manpreet

Hi Manpreet,
Its a good entry level DD TT from Technics.It is better than most of the entry level players available today.How much is the asking price?

Regards,

Sachin

Thanks friend for your valuable feedback. I'm getting this for 6K

I plan to change the cartridge once i get it. whihc cartridge from ortofon would u suggest

regards
Manpreet

Thanks friend for your valuable feedback. I'm getting this for 6K

I plan to change the cartridge once i get it. whihc cartridge from ortofon would u suggest

regards
Manpreet

OM 10 or OM20 would go well with this. check needledoctor.com for a deal.

Hi Malvai,
do we get a compatible needle with each cartridge or its that we have option for making combination of cartridge and needle

regards
Manpreet

Manpreet, you get the cartridge with the needle on it. you don't get it separately... on the OM 10 & 20...

however, with the Shure M97XE you can buy a replacement needle later...

The M97xE is goes brilliantly with the Technics arm. I'd recommend that very highly. as it is very similar to the sonics of the Legendary Shure V15 mk III.

Hi Malvai,
thanks for the inputs. so you recomend using Shure M97XE instead of Ortofon OM 10/20.
Will Shure M97XE sound better/clear than Ortofon OM 10/20.
Sorry for this stupid question, actually what i mean is that how wud you classify both these models based on sound?

regards
Manpreet

Last edited:
Hi Malvai,
thanks for the inputs. so you recomend using Shure M97XE instead of Ortofon OM 10/20.
Will Shure M97XE sound better/clear than Ortofon OM 10/20.

regards
Manpreet

I wouldn't say better as each of these cartridges have their strengths. but yes, the shure is a very well balanced cartridge across the frequency spectrum. has better bass as well.

The ortofone has warmer mid-range.

Overall with hindi music and rock etc the Shure works quite beautifully.

Hi Malvai,
so I take your advice and go with Shure M97XE.
Hope that listening to music from bands/singers like eagles, beatles, George Michael and country music too would sound beautiful with SHURE M97XE.

regards
Manpreet

Hi Malvai,
so I take your advice and go with Shure M97XE.
Hope that listening to music from bands/singers like eagles, beatles, George Michael and country music too would sound beautiful with SHURE M97XE.

regards
Manpreet

it sounds super!

Back