Thank you guys !!

soundsgreat

Hi,

Dear fellow members its been well known fact by now that some guy has registered in similar ID to that of me and tried to sell some stuff !!

Its also a passe now that you've recognised that and have taken proper action with that respect !!

So all thats left for me to say is THANKS A LOT for the faith that you guys have in me !! Am eternally greatfull to all you guys for that !! will always continue to be the person I am :)!!

Just to make sure that things are set straight ! Am not reseller and has not posted any thread relating to that !! the only ad that I had given was on behalf of my friend in which I clearly mentioned it !! So please don't confuse yourselfs seeing the similar now and also in the future :p !!

One simple way to identify is,see the number of posts and also my tower pic on the avatar ;)!!

Well once again Thanks a ton for the support and hope to keep it that way !!

Regards.

You dont need to THANK us Sreekanth

You have earned all the respect you have from all the forum members by helping everyone without any hesitation

I have taken care of this user.

You can report such instances to me by clicking on the Report Post link
report.gif
on the top right hand side of every post.

Hi SG

I just joined this forum few months back, I'm not a very active member and post my views occasionally :)! I m just amazed to see this post as its very hard to believe that some ppl can choose such paths to fulfill their needs or you can say to cheat others !!!!!!!!!:mad:
We all must stand united to kick these ppl away from the forum & we all must send post to make other ppl aware, like you did now.............

All the best

Regards
RB9

Hey SoundsGreat, we all love to be in this forum and will stick together against 'unscrupulous' elements. We may argue and fight over technology, and what we thinks is better, but that is the reason for being here, is it not?

I am surprised at the audacity of this person who changed his call sign, and SAID so blatantly. Man !!!!!!!

Venkat

Hi sreekanth

The Sounds great or Durgashankar67 is MALLIKH who offered us the tannoy westminister , the telephone which he PM was the same old number , he was not clever enough to change his number as he did with his ID

Dear Mr.Mallikh , if you want to sell your equipments , then you are always welcome to do that in your own name, that Westminister issue may be past. but dont repeat the mistake again and again , people will not believe in such second hand dealers and you may be in the danger of loosing your valuable customers

thanks and regards

David.

Hi sreekanth

The Sounds great or Durgashankar67 is MALLIKH who offered us the tannoy westminister , the telephone which he PM was the same old number , he was not clever enough to change his number as he did with his ID

Dear Mr.Mallikh , if you want to sell your equipments , then you are always welcome to do that in your own name, that Westminister issue may be past. but dont repeat the mistake again and again , people will not believe in such second hand dealers and you may be in the danger of loosing your valuable customers

thanks and regards

David.

And people like me suffer...:( .... :p

I was also confused when I saw the post of "sounds great" . . . I thought "soundsgreat" has two a.k.a.'s!

I tipped my hat to the Super Moderator, HiFiVision!

Hi,
just now i saw three posts for sale items, these all from kali and when checked i found only (total) three posts were sent by this member and he has 7 items for sale 2cdp 2dvds and spkrs ............he is some dealer who joined recently or some one who changed the name ..................:confused:

Regards

This way it will become very difficult for members to find out who is selling genuine items and who are reliable sellers.. i have had a mixes experience at ebay, don't want a similar thing to happen here :(

Second hand products could be sold only through reputation, these so called second hand dealers should first introduce themself to the forum members and have their products displayed.

tharun

Second hand products could be sold only through reputation, these so called second hand dealers should first introduce themself to the forum members and have their products displayed.

tharun
Hi All
Its strange that a dealer so called kali has more reputation than us...............we all hv 10 but he has 11:confused: .................pls some one explain as what is going on here......................................:mad: above that he just joined 3-4 days back and all his posts are for sale items............how can he get higher reputation than us ...............???????????????

Regards
RB9

Hi All
Its strange that a dealer so called kali has more reputation than us...............we all hv 10 but he has 11:confused: .................pls some one explain as what is going on here......................................:mad: above that he just joined 3-4 days back and all his posts are for sale items............how can he get higher reputation than us ...............???????????????

Regards
RB9

yeah i too am confused with this reputation ratings., Maybe Mr.kali has supplied a good product to a customer who in return would have added him to his reputation.
Mr.Kali has some very good equipments , but the fact is he is not answering any of the questions asked by the members and is not disclosing his telephone number , come on guys you people are here to sell and without knowing your where abouts how can we purchase ?

david.

yeah i too am confused with this reputation ratings., Maybe Mr.kali has supplied a good product to a customer who in return would have added him to his reputation.
Mr.Kali has some very good equipments , but the fact is he is not answering any of the questions asked by the members and is not disclosing his telephone number , come on guys you people are here to sell and without knowing your where abouts how can we purchase ?

david.

or may be as he has...3-4 ids of him..
and he his passing..reputation.. to himself...

Agreed with mridul................. As someone earlier said , these second hand dealers should sell in their same name , thats where they earn reputation from the customers., The audio industry is in its beginning stage , i am sure that most of the people will opt for second hand equipments also . These dealers if they are smart enough can earn a lot of customers through this site . many second hand dealers have never answered to any of my questions ( i just asked their phone number , location , few snaps of the product ) , i dont understand their way of business.

mohan.

or may be as he has...3-4 ids of him..
and he his passing..reputation.. to himself...

Back