hey brothers

i have just rejoin you

last day hifi banned me for selling items

i really really don't know about selling things on this site

so i apologize to hifi

so here i am again

thanks to hifi vision :signthankspin:

You were suspended you mean...
But hope you have read the forum rules now at least.

Nice to have you back!

Welcome back :)
How does it feel to be a banned substance? :D
Its always been fun reading your posts ...

cheers

What!!! u were banned? why ? very unfortunate. what were u trying to sell ?Thanks you're back now.Kindly enlighten us also so that in future no one repeats the mistakes and gets banned.we all r a big family.

hey brothers

i have just rejoin you

last day hifi banned me for selling items

i really really don't know about selling things on this site

so i apologize to hifi

so here i am again

thanks to hifi vision :signthankspin:

What!!! u were banned? why ? very unfortunate. what were u trying to sell ?Thanks you're back now.Kindly enlighten us also so that in future no one repeats the mistakes and gets banned.we all r a big family.

i was trying to sell my htib and also my subs

so please don't do this mistake :)

I am not sure if you had observed, but Manu got only suspended that too after repeated postings on selling items, even after his earlier posts were removed. Anywhere else he would have been totally banned.

About HiFi mart, it depends how you look at it? I feel it's a boon for people to sell and buy stuff that too after establishing a direct contact with each other.
Is Rs. 100/ month asking too much? If yes, you can even add into the selling price and recover that. Otherwise I feel you spend Rs. 100 even over a coffee at a mall. I spend Rs. 200 just to go for a demo at a showroom. So what's the big deal?

you are right reju :)

Many audio centric forums have free for sale areas for members to post in. I think it is a good gesture and keeps things intact for well established members to buy and sell.

Again, this part of the forum can be moderated and anyone not adhering to certain rules can have their posts removed etc.

This definitely a good Idea. An Idea whose time has come. Mods pl consider.

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back