Thanks!

confused

Few days ago I had joined this forum as I was seeking advice to choose new TV and as my Name suggest I was utterly CONFUSED what to choose and what not.And all the tech.language the Bullying Salesman used to push his product was like a Martian thing for me
But I must say and salute the spirit and helping nature of forum members whose help choose me to select(Finally) my first Flat TV and that is Samsung LA32B450.
And wandering at HiFi University,though I dont get master's degree but got enough Knowledge so as to beat the Salesperson and choose what I wish to buy.but during all these days or say nights my wife had suffered with my sleep talk of contrast ratio,VFM,refresh rates response times and so on:eek:hyeah:

THANKS TO EVERY MEMBER WHO HELPED THIS DUMB AND CONFUSED TO CHOOSE A TV!

P.S:- one favor i ask is pl tell me good piq settings for SD viewing
btw my first glimpse of SD on this TV was Good.

Thanks venkat,
just plugged in my TV nd saw few pics
but as i wil manipulate it I hope I wont be confused again nd troubleshoot forum members with my After Purchase Foolish Queries! :eek:

Few days ago I had joined this forum as I was seeking advice to choose new TV and as my Name suggest I was utterly CONFUSED what to choose and what not.And all the tech.language the Bullying Salesman used to push his product was like a Martian thing for me
But I must say and salute the spirit and helping nature of forum members whose help choose me to select(Finally) my first Flat TV and that is Samsung LA32B450.
And wandering at HiFi University,though I dont get master's degree but got enough Knowledge so as to beat the Salesperson and choose what I wish to buy.but during all these days or say nights my wife had suffered with my sleep talk of contrast ratio,VFM,refresh rates response times and so on:eek:hyeah:

P.S:- one favor i ask is pl tell me good piq settings for SD viewing
btw my first glimpse of SD on this TV was Good.

Some people browse through the forums and end up buying what THEY felt right in the begining.
I say you really did a good job selecting the TV! 32" does not need full HD at all and this is one of the best TVs in the category with regards to black level performance.. I say you did a good job in your research..

You can find some settings in the user comments of the below review..

Samsung LE32B450 / LE32B450C / LE32B450C4W Review

Congrats on your selection.. I would have selected the same if I were looking for a 32" LCD.. Enjoy your new TV. :)

Thanks ram and after getting such help and meeting nice ppl,i wont think of getting away from this forum,though i m not knowledgeable as u ppl,but i wil try my best to add little here.Btw Ram first thing i done after buying i done is to post a post in ur tv price thread:)
And blasto yes i read lot of reviews for this set at cnet and lcd tv review sites i finally concluded to buy this set and u know the next retail salesman was forcing and convincing to buy 40inch full hd and was offering much discount,i as ur and Ram's adv on this forum,stick to buy this set only. Blasto i buy this tv @31990/- and since i sold my 10 yr old tv @ 5k,my effective price is 26990.So tell me was my deal ok?

Congrats on your new LCD Purchase and Wish you enjoy the quality for a long time . 5K for a 10year old TV is really a very very good price. Enjoy.

Bad que?Sorry but may be u want to tell i could get it at lesser price?
But friend i live in such area where nearest metro is 300km away so if i calculate the travel cost and loss of my 1 working day makes any deal from metro much costlier so i settled wit little high price.I know it in pune one showroom quoted its price 29990.

Bad que?Sorry but may be u want to tell i could get it at lesser price?
But friend i live in such area where nearest metro is 300km away so if i calculate the travel cost and loss of my 1 working day makes any deal from metro much costlier so i settled wit little high price.I know it in pune one showroom quoted its price 29990.

Ya.. Best price would be around 28-29k in delhi/metros..
Also Samsung is giving free DTH connection with LCD TVs..

Don't worry.. Enjoy your TV..

Few days ago I had joined this forum as I was seeking advice to choose new TV and as my Name suggest. But I must say and salute the spirit and helping nature of forum members whose help choose me to select(Finally) my first Flat TV and that is Samsung LA32B450.

Congrats on your new purchase, "confused". Yes, this forum helped me too, in deciding my first LCD TV, which I bought last week, and I am enjoying it. This forum rocks!:clapping:

Confused:Congrats on your purchase!
No worries pondering on the past about the price or other details. Just enjoy your stuff with the near and dear!!

Thanks harry! And i liked ur thread tata sky conspiracy! I had both dish tv and tata sky and i want to add something.
I m using dish tv last 5 yrs and al these years i experienced many technical problems and add to that not upto the mark customer care service.To quote one incidence! Few weeks ago i recharged my dish tv some 1 week ago the date and u know the very next day my dish showed msg that i need to recharge my ac!And al channels were blocked.I called customer service and the person asked me al the things from switching off stb to do every setting in setup menu to moving my dish! And noting happened so he said wil send some technician and added that i need to pay for his service!
That was last straw which made me blast off and told that dumb person that at this moment i m throwing off ur dish service and change it to tata sky! And u know in few mins my services were restored.And that was followed by call from local service center and email asking me to call or write if i get such problem and in few hrs they wil solve it.:)
but as for tata sky they have best customer service and if i got any channel missing in min that is solved

Thanks harry! And i liked ur thread tata sky conspiracy! I had both dish tv and tata sky and i want to add something.
I m using dish tv last 5 yrs and al these years i experienced many technical problems and add to that not upto the mark customer care service.To quote one incidence! Few weeks ago i recharged my dish tv some 1 week ago the date and u know the very next day my dish showed msg that i need to recharge my ac!And al channels were blocked.I called customer service and the person asked me al the things from switching off stb to do every setting in setup menu to moving my dish! And noting happened so he said wil send some technician and added that i need to pay for his service!
That was last straw which made me blast off and told that dumb person that at this moment i m throwing off ur dish service and change it to tata sky! And u know in few mins my services were restored.And that was followed by call from local service center and email asking me to call or write if i get such problem and in few hrs they wil solve it.:)
but as for tata sky they have best customer service and if i got any channel missing in min that is solved

Thats a really sad and funny incident, BAD Dish TV, I dont know why SRK endorses it !!! (other than the money he is paid for it, he should see some value in the product he is endorsing, right?).:eek:hyeah:

SRK can do anything that can mint Money!
He had danced:yahoo: for a marriage ceremony for Handsome Money!!
And no celebrity or sportsperson is exception for working in consumer fooling advertises.BTW SRK is also Brand Ambassador of Videocon;)
Mane i am enjoying my Tv and never worried abt money spend on it ,i was just knowing how much I saved by not going to metro and buy it at discounted rate as traveling to metro is costlier for me:)

Back