The Dali IKON 6 on Demo.

Decibel

The Dali IKON 6

[IMG2]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1203/daliikon6.jpg[/IMG2]Using two 6-1/2 inch mid/bass driver, the IKON 6 MK2 delivers holographic images of every vocal and instrument you can throw at it. It's tweeter also delivers all high frequencies with any harshness or trouble.

Ideal for mid sized rooms, the IKON is a representation of the existence of the music audiophile that seems to be slowly disappearing. Using two IKON 6s, you can build a beautiful HT system that can also double up as a wonderful music system when you want to hear the voice of Andrea Bocelli singing La Voce Del Silenzio, or listen to the thunders of Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

The construction principle of IKON 6's baffle effectively dissipates vibrations and resonance, and the crossover is mounted directly onto the terminals, thereby minimizing any potential signal loss. Moreover, the lip of the front-mounted bass reflex port is fitted with a gasket to ensure no air leakage or turbulence.

The combination of the bass/mid drivers and DALIs unique hybrid tweeter module helps achieving the level of precision and resolution of fine detail that made the IKON name legendary.

Read Stereophile review of the IKON at DALI Ikon 6 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com. According to Robert Reina, the Dali Ikon 6, 'has very few shortcomings and is a captivating performer over a wide range of musical material'.

The Dali IKON 6

[IMG2]http://img209.imageshack.us/img209/1203/daliikon6.jpg[/IMG2]Using two 6-1/2 inch mid/bass driver, the IKON 6 MK2 delivers holographic images of every vocal and instrument you can throw at it. It's tweeter also delivers all high frequencies with any harshness or trouble.

Ideal for mid sized rooms, the IKON is a representation of the existence of the music audiophile that seems to be slowly disappearing. Using two IKON 6s, you can build a beautiful HT system that can also double up as a wonderful music system when you want to hear the voice of Andrea Bocelli singing La Voce Del Silenzio, or listen to the thunders of Vivaldi's Four Seasons.

The construction principle of IKON 6's baffle effectively dissipates vibrations and resonance, and the crossover is mounted directly onto the terminals, thereby minimizing any potential signal loss. Moreover, the lip of the front-mounted bass reflex port is fitted with a gasket to ensure no air leakage or turbulence.

The combination of the bass/mid drivers and DALIs unique hybrid tweeter module helps achieving the level of precision and resolution of fine detail that made the IKON name legendary.

Read Stereophile review of the IKON at DALI Ikon 6 loudspeaker | Stereophile.com. According to Robert Reina, the Dali Ikon 6, 'has very few shortcomings and is a captivating performer over a wide range of musical material'.

Your best price please?

Cheers

The Dali Ikon 6 M2 has a MRP of 87.9K for Black Ash or Light Walnut, and 96K for high gloss white.

Cheers

How does it compare with KEF Q900?.

I am looking for a pair of floor standers to pair with Oppo-95 BDP + Marantz PM7004 Integrated Amp for 2 channel stereo.

Most floorstanders would have a vee bit too much midbass unless your room in large. This is where the Dali's shine. They can perform admirably in a small room also. In addition, being front ported, they can be placed close to the wall.

Cheers

Thanks for the info.

I have a dedicated Home Theater room with acoustics done. I am going to use the same room for my stereo listening. The room size is 24x16. I will definitely
audition Dali Ikon 6. Have you tried pairing Ikon 6 with Marantz Stereo amp PM 7004? If so how was the result?

Thanks,
John.

I have tried it with Parasound, Yamaha, Arcam, and Anthem. It sounds consistently nice with all these. So I am sure it will sound good with the Marantz also.

Cheers

Last edited:
Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back