The Factory Sale 27 October 2018 by Sony DADC

TD150

Sony DADC, in association with Paper Palette, is showcasing the biggest LP Records exhibition of the season...

The Factory Sale

Date - 27th October

Address-

SONY DADC INDIA
C-106, TTC MIDC Industrial Area,
Pawane,
Navi Mumbai 400705

Phone - 022 71116200

Don't miss it

Yesterday been to the sale. It was a nice experience to see so many titles vinyl on display. There was a seperate section for Indian (old Bollywood) vinyl and for the international vinyl. It was so much fun going through and browsing these titles also meeting many like-minded people and sharing our experience. There were heavy discount on many titles, overall a 50% average discount, pretty good. I brought many LPs and since yesterday evening am enjoying them.

Overall a very good and satisfying experience. Sony DADC should conduct such sales often.

Yesterday been to the sale. It was a nice experience to see so many titles vinyl on display. There was a seperate section for Indian (old Bollywood) vinyl and for the international vinyl. It was so much fun going through and browsing these titles also meeting many like-minded people and sharing our experience. There were heavy discount on many titles, overall a 50% average discount, pretty good. I brought many LPs and since yesterday evening am enjoying them.

Overall a very good and satisfying experience. Sony DADC should conduct such sales often.
Calls for a post or three on the "Listening to" threads :)

It was like going to Rhythm House again

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back