The fastest way to rip hundreds of CDs

Im not so sure that your proposed solution would be portable.....transportable , Yes.... :)

Somewhat expensive but since this thread is becoming knowledgebase for ripping, thought this would be useful.

Attachments

• 4DEA1FBD-8FC0-4A59-8C37-30849B27013E.jpeg
    4DEA1FBD-8FC0-4A59-8C37-30849B27013E.jpeg
    159.4 KB · Views: 23
Somewhat expensive but since this thread is becoming knowledgebase for ripping, thought this would be useful.
It is available on Amazon USA and within my budget. But due to covid, the movement between countries is restricted. Also I doubt it can handle metadata issues.

Im not so sure that your proposed solution would be portable.....transportable , Yes.... :)

Transportable will be ok for me. :D I just need to connect three USB devices twice a day to my laptop.

It is available on Amazon USA and within my budget. But due to covid, the movement between countries is restricted. Also I doubt it can handle metadata issues.
I will read about the product when I get time but you can enquire because this is just a mechanical device for loading of CDs and it must be working together with some ripping software. And some of ripping softwares such as EAC and dBpower..should get meta-data automatically provided your pc is connected to internet.

I will read about the product when I get time but you can enquire because this is just a mechanical device for loading of CDs and it must be working together with some ripping software. And some of ripping softwares such as EAC and dBpower..should get meta-data automatically provided your pc is connected to internet.
Probably the perfect solution for me but getting it from there is not possible. I have sent an email to makers so let's see how they respond.

Get the Wharfedale EVO 4.2 3-Way Standmount Speakers at a Special Offer Price.
Back