The Magnificient Girl : have u seen her ???

Spidey

In followup to the thread, do ladies like hi-fi; I am on lookout for a girl who says the following things :-

1) Ooo.. your speakers are so small floor-standers; cant we buy bigger ones..

2) That amplifier of yours lacks the watts.. i wish it had much much higher RMS.

3) That tv of ours should have bigger screen... 46"inch is too small.

4) Shouldnt we increase our expenditure on the system and upgrade it.. we are spending too little on it.:thumbsup:

5) Can you pls play at higher volumes.. that sound is too low.:eek:

6) Instead of going out tonight, lets just sit inside and listen to our system

7) That CD and DVD collection is so incomplete... lets buy some DVDs for christmas.

8) When are we going to buy a blu ray player ... and that turntable which we always wanted. Lets start a vinyl collection.:rolleyes:

9) In our new flat, I want a dedicated HT room with a 1080p projector.

10) Why dont we go and shop for a second hi-fi for our house?

I want to know how many of you had girlfriend or wife , who has said any of the above ..
Happy listiening.

In followup to the thread, do ladies like hi-fi; I am on lookout for a girl who says the following things :-

1) Ooo.. your speakers are so small floor-standers; cant we buy bigger ones..

2) That amplifier of yours lacks the watts.. i wish it had much much higher RMS.

3) That tv of ours should have bigger screen... 46"inch is too small.

4) Shouldnt we increase our expenditure on the system and upgrade it.. we are spending too little on it.:thumbsup:

5) Can you pls play at higher volumes.. that sound is too low.:eek:

6) Instead of going out tonight, lets just sit inside and listen to our system

7) That CD and DVD collection is so incomplete... lets buy some DVDs for christmas.

8) When are we going to buy a blu ray player ... and that turntable which we always wanted. Lets start a vinyl collection.:rolleyes:

9) In our new flat, I want a dedicated HT room with a 1080p projector.

10) Why dont we go and shop for a second hi-fi for our house?

I want to know how many of you had girlfriend or wife , who has said any of the above ..
Happy listiening.

Being the starter of the thread "Do ladies like hi-fi", I think you already know my answer.. ;)

Now get back into your sheet of blanket and start dreaming

:D:D:D

Last edited:
#6 is quite common in our house :eek:hyeah:
#3 moving steadily towards it because of #9
#4 could be the reason for our divorce :mad:

lets all get remarried puting these as our guidelines:yahoo:

wish u had given me this idea before i wud a have choosen my GF accordingly
,its never too late for a second innings:yahoo:

advice to all bachelors to stick to spideys laws

My wife's response would be an emphatic NO to all of the above points. However, that has never stopped me from "wasting money".
The good thing is that my 11 yr old son, having been exposed to my corrupting influence on a consistent basis, has become a hardcore Knopfler/Floyd/Purple/S&G/Tull etc fan. He swears by the guitar riffs in Private Investigations, Wasted Sunsets, Parisienne Walkways and the like and needs his daily dose, just like me. This means that my wife is always outvoted 2 to 1 in matters that matter !!!!:yahoo:

Praise the Lord. Amen.

Good one Spidey...lol. All the best in your quest buddy:).

This means that my wife is always outvoted 2 to 1 in matters that matter
I am waiting for the day this happens. My son is 14 months old, so I should start exposing him to movies and music in his formative years itself. Very important:lol:

I am ready to get married again.........:yahoo::yahoo::yahoo:

I am waiting when my wife will say at least one of the above points!

Rgds,

FranCis

lets all get remarried puting these as our guidelines:yahoo:

wish u had given me this idea before i wud a have choosen my GF accordingly
,its never too late for a second innings:yahoo:

advice to all bachelors to stick to spideys laws

My wife's response would be an emphatic NO to all of the above points. However, that has never stopped me from "wasting money".
The good thing is that my 11 yr old son, having been exposed to my corrupting influence on a consistent basis, has become a hardcore Knopfler/Floyd/Purple/S&G/Tull etc fan. He swears by the guitar riffs in Private Investigations, Wasted Sunsets, Parisienne Walkways and the like and needs his daily dose, just like me. This means that my wife is always outvoted 2 to 1 in matters that matter !!!!:yahoo:

Praise the Lord. Amen.

Hi,

Hey, you all want to get remarried, huh! If I had your numbers, I would call and ask your wives to look into this discussion!:yahoo::licklips:
:cool:

Hi,

Hey, you all want to get remarried, huh! If I had your numbers, I would call and ask your wives to look into this discussion!:yahoo::licklips:
:cool:

The saviour has arrived :p

You would have thousand views but no interests - I bet you. Any Bachelor around here wants give it a try ;)

Good one Spidey...lol. All the best in your quest buddy:).

I am waiting for the day this happens. My son is 14 months old, so I should start exposing him to movies and music in his formative years itself. Very important:lol:

Hi,

Any rewards for me?:eek:hyeah:

Of course for you - Why not? :D

Send me your Picture and I'll create a profile in Tamil Matrimony ASAP - What say :eek:hyeah:

Hey Spidey Bro..

That's a fantastic dream to have man...

How I wish we all HFV fans had wives and GF's like that, and life would be so much more interesting..

But ALAS !! We have to live in the real world hearing lines such as..

"What is wrong with Philips, Sony that you have bought this unheard of brand (read Onkyo)?" Duh..

"Do you always have to play the music so loud?"

"So much money wasted just to listen to that damned Rock Music?" :indifferent14:

Get the Award Winning Diamond 12.3 Floorstanding Speakers on Special Offer
Back