The new blackberries on OS 7

square_wave

Anyone has experience with the new Blackberries which run on OS 7 ? I have heard they are battery hogs.

The new curve 9360 is a thin phone with a tiny 1000 mAh battery. Anyone who knows how much battery power the smartphones use up will wonder they have such a tiny battery in this phone ! The Bold 9790 comes with a touchscreen and qwerty pad in the same phone ! Will the battery even for a single day ?

Are the blackberries trying to shed their workhorse image ?

My Blackberry Bold 2 only support OS 6 not compatible for Os7, this is really poor planning from Blackberry , I heard 2 days back their CEO resigned , is this is the way they going to treat to customer , I can see End of Blackberry Era soon .
And Apple , Android shines in future phones and technology

My Blackberry Bold 2 only support OS 6 not compatible for Os7, this is really poor planning from Blackberry , I heard 2 days back their CEO resigned , is this is the way they going to treat to customer , I can see End of Blackberry Era soon .

that's too high an expectation that all new OS will support all old phones. Apple doesn't do that either.

??? Didn't you know this before you bought it ?
What does CEO resigning have to do with customer treatment ???

Blackberry Bold 2 is just 8~9 month old phone and should supposed to compatible for even 2 generation upgrade , phone comes with OS 6 and no further upgrade yet .
if we paid amount like 30k should demand upgrade for future isnt fair .
Apple OS 5 latest upgrade for all IPhone , Ipad which launched 1~2 yrs back launched

one of my friends recently got the bold 9900, the battery back up is miserable.. I am sure RIM will do something about this as the previous bold models, the 9700 the 9780 etc have a solid battery life..
But the handset performance of the 9900 is too good to resist. If you're looking to buy one now i would say either wait for them to come out with a newer 9900 or get the bold 9780.

This will reflect how Blackberry RIM going on future planning , sales , service , I havent said this is relate with my purchase.
They are sinking with sales and performance as compare to new generation phones .

Order your Rega Turntables & Amplifiers from HiFiMART.com - India's reputed online dealer.
Back