The Revel Concerta F12s

Decibel

Welcome to the Speakers made for Indian Audiences!

[IMG2]http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1411/revelf12.jpg[/IMG2]Used as fronts in a HT or as the main speakers in a stereo system, the Revel Concerta F12 serves impeccably with Revels signature timbral accuracy and astonishing dynamic range. The F12 delivers a very large soundstage and a surprising dynamic range with a four driver, three-way design that incorporates Revels Organic Ceramic Composite (OCC) diaphragm technologies.

The F12 can go down to 28Hz, doing away with the need for a sub woofer in a HT. Low frequencies are handled by 2x8inch woofers, while a 5-1/4" driver takes care of mid frequencies. The tweeters neodymium magnetic assembly features an under-hung coil which ensures linearity and low distortion. All these are braced in a thick MDF cabinetry that features the industry's tightest tolerances. The F12 seems to have been made for Indian audiences!!

Not heard the F12's till now
I did audition the Ultima2 a while back - What i heard I liked .
A bank breaker though. :mad:

I did hear the revel bookshelves for a very short time here at Lakozy and I definitely liked these during the short audition. By the way these are from the house of Harman

The F12 can go down to 28Hz- That is a cracker!

helium
Cambridge Audio Azur 640c V2.0 -> SB Classic -> Lyrita SET 2A3 + Vintage Akai Speaker SW175 -> Lyrita IC + Cables => Nirvana

Adkol, what exactly are you looking for? What configuration, and what electronics? Speakers such as these need high powered electronics. Let me know what you have in mind, and we can take this forward.

Cheers

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back