Thermal protection mode frequent activate /Standby issue on Marantz 1509: I am facing frequent standby issue on my marantz 1509.

Sarfraz

My marantz 1509 is repeatedly going in to thermal protected mode/standby mode with red blinking LED instantly showing on the power button. It's purchased from hi-fi Mart before three years. Need support help for this to make the issue resolved. Request please suggest.

Extra note: Recently i have connected newly purchased Wharfedale 4.2 with the same receiver. But due to some tearing notice from one speaker ( Purchased from hi-fi Mart) i have sent this back to hi-fi Mart. Which is suggested refund and have returned the faulty product. Coue of few days later this receiver is showing this error frequently and now constantly under the stand by mode. Please anyone suggest.

Protection mode can occur when speaker wires are shorted as well!
Since you have removed speakers, please check all the connections are isolated and not shorting.
A single strand of copper is more than enough to create a short.
BTW, I use the similar one (NR1508) and doing a good job.

Protection mode can occur when speaker wires are shorted as well!
Since you have removed speakers, please check all the connections are isolated and not shorting.
A single strand of copper is more than enough to create a short.
BTW, I use the similar one (NR1508) and doing a good job.
Can Banana pins solve that problem?

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back