This is Bliss

I second your opinion about the SF Concertino. I heard this at a pal's pad recently and for the price/perf. ratio it definitely beats the BE-718 hands down. Of course, the high's are slightly brighter/shriller than the 718 but then it doesn't have the beryllium tweeter so it can be excused. I'd put my money on the Concertino any day. Marsilians can you share thoughts on the SF Domus?

You cant compare the user's with sonus Faber since the sonus Faber belongs to a different far higher league altogether.

The highs of the sonus faber might sound bright depending on the amp and cable setup.if matched right then they just sing.Ive heard the Cremona Auditor M and it was just too good.

the beryllium tweeter technology has been around for more than 20 years but still many manufactures prefer other materials . it is not really important to have a beryllium tweeter in a speaker to really bring out good sound.beryllium is a materiel which is hard to fabricate and only a few can really do it the right way. JBL and Focal are really good at that.

Hi Kamalji
I wish I could give you a date, its at least another 2 months out :eek:
Once its ready, I will post here for sure.

cheers
Sridhar

Eagerly awaiting the showroom opening. Delhi needs some good audio stores. :clapping: ANy probable locations as yet? I pray it is not some far flung area such as Gurgaon /dwarka ...

Eagerly awaiting the showroom opening. Delhi needs some good audio stores. :clapping: ANy probable locations as yet? I pray it is not some far flung area such as Gurgaon /dwarka ...

I dont know Delhi area but I know its going to be on M.G.Road

cheers

I dont know Delhi area but I know its going to be on M.G.Road

cheers

Damn thats gurgaon :mad:
FYi for non delhi ites.. Delhi or NCR ( national Capital region ) comprises of the City of delhi and is surrounded by Gurgaon ( in Haryana on the west ) , Noida ( in UP on east ) and Faridabad ( again in Haryana in th e south). All are at different ends of the city and are really far.. im talking 40-50 kms apart ). Delhi itself is also HUUUUGE ..So i guess you know why the angry smiley :D

Awww come on, nothing like a stop on the MG road, then a quick run into Gurgaon to Ambience Mall and back :lol:

The Marantz PM7000N offers big, spacious and insightful sound, class-leading clarity and a solid streaming platform in a award winning package.
Back