Thorens demo at Lakozy,Chowpatty,Mumbai

Harris

Finally the brand reaches Mumbai..Thanks to Audio Reference ,Bangalore the official dealers of this magnificent brand of turntables..Only for serious listeners of vinyl
MRP- Rs 55K
You can check it out at Lakozy,Chowpatty,Mumbai..

Thorens TD 190-2 is the big brother of the TD 170-1. Plinth and platter have more mass, which in combination with the electronically controlled DC motor enhances the silent running as well as the sound. It therefore doesnt matter if you prefer the delicate sound of a violin or rather some powerful guitar riffs

Finally the brand reaches Mumbai..Thanks to Audio Reference ,Bangalore the official dealers of this magnificent brand of turntables..Only for serious listeners of vinyl
MRP- Rs 55K
You can check it out at Lakozy,Chowpatty,Mumbai..

Thorens TD 190-2 is the big brother of the TD 170-1. Plinth and platter have more mass, which in combination with the electronically controlled DC motor enhances the silent running as well as the sound. It therefore doesnt matter if you prefer the delicate sound of a violin or rather some powerful guitar riffs

Good news for Vinyl customers. So does AR Bangalore already have a listening/demo room in Bengaluru?

--G0bble

I was there at Lakozy for the demo and I ended up buying the piece..too good..
now I'm in vinyl mode..totally mind blowing.

Emotiva UMC-1,Emotiva XPA-5
Sony HX 800 40 3D HD LED
Sony BDP S470
Pioneer DV 310
TC 750 LC-Phono pre amp
Thorens TD 190-2 Turntable
Emotiva ERM 6.3 ( L,C,R),Emotiva ERD-1 Surrounds, Emotiva Sub 12
Emotiva X series XLR, Coaxials, RCA and speaker cables
Monster THX Surround cables

Congratulations Harris for the new TT, Priyesh was telling me about your experience with it and he told me that you were really happy with your choice.

Hmm i live pretty close to Chowpatty.. maybe I should drop in for a demo sometime as well (although I'm pretty happy with my current TT, and don't wanna get bitten by the upgrade bug again so soon! :eek: )

Yes guys, Thorens makes some of the most musical TTs for the price. Better than LP12, Rega, Clearaudio and the likes. Obviously their older classics are even better and cheaper as well (in the used market) but even the new ones are good. They seem to get the basics of music reproduction very correct...Tone and PRAT.

Congratulations Harris for the new TT, Priyesh was telling me about your experience with it and he told me that you were really happy with your choice.

@Ashish
Will Lakozy Delhi bring Thoren at Delhi. I am interested for an audition. I somehow could not assess the true performance of Thoren in my audition at Bangalore.

@Ashish
Will Lakozy Delhi bring Thoren at Delhi. I am interested for an audition. I somehow could not assess the true performance of Thoren in my audition at Bangalore.

As of now we haven't thought of it but if more people will show their interest in the same then we might be able to bring one on loan from our Mumbai office.

I was there at Lakozy for the demo and I ended up buying the piece..too good..
now I'm in vinyl mode..totally mind blowing.

Emotiva UMC-1,Emotiva XPA-5
Sony HX 800 40 3D HD LED
Sony BDP S470
Pioneer DV 310
TC 750 LC-Phono pre amp
Thorens TD 190-2 Turntable
Emotiva ERM 6.3 ( L,C,R),Emotiva ERD-1 Surrounds, Emotiva Sub 12
Emotiva X series XLR, Coaxials, RCA and speaker cables
Monster THX Surround cables

congrats and welcome to the wonderful world of vinyl!!

Hey Harris, how has the Thorens TD 190-2 been treating you? Can you share your experience recently, and also any problems you've faced? How's the build quality, etc. And the sound?

I am thinking of picking one of these up.. will it be a step up from my old JVC QL-7? How is it comparable to a Rega p3-24?

Cheers
Tek

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back