Thoughts on Arylic A30/A50/A30+/A50+ and diyaudio

msankadi

Hi

I am looking for an all in one solution for my bedroom to which I want to connect 2 of my boston acoustics satellite speakers.

I was going through some reviews and Arylic A30/A50 stands out in terms of complete solution with a lot of streaming features I need. It also has some good reviews on youtube

This is the product link: https://www.arylic.com/products/a30-wireless-amplifier

Below are some questions I wanted to ask you:

1. Have you used Arylic products? How is the quality and longevity?
2. It is available at diyaudiocart in India at a reasonable price. Have any of you used this website? Is it trusted?
3. For my use case do you think I need to spend extra for the A50+ or A30+ should suffice?

I use an Arylic S50Pro +. It is really good for what it is claiming to offer and the price. The hardware is very good, albeit the remote which is very flimsy. There are some quirks. Eg: It does not integrate well with Tidal which is my main source for music. My biggest gripe is that it does not play gapless. However the quality and the and hardware is really good for that money. I might also request you to look at an Allodigi one. It Has host of things and I wish I should have looked at it. No taking away any credit from Arylic. S50 Pro+ is a preamp+streamer. A50 should be for you. I purchased it directly from Arylic. Hope this helps.

Last edited:
Diyaudiocart is a reliable website, I experienced some payment issues but got refund when order was not placed but amount deducted. Customer service is helpful too, I have ordered recently with them the speaker drivers and parts.
They are located in Chennai, even during Chennai floods they delivered things quicker than other places I ordered stuff from.

Coming to acrylic, do check out other options. It also requires different kind of speaker connectors,which I have no experience with.

Diyaudiocart is a reliable website, I experienced some payment issues but got refund when order was not placed but amount deducted. Customer service is helpful too, I have ordered recently with them the speaker drivers and parts.
They are located in Chennai, even during Chennai floods they delivered things quicker than other places I ordered stuff from.

Coming to acrylic, do check out other options. It also requires different kind of speaker connectors,which I have no experience with.
Thanks for sharing experience about the shop

The connector is a phoenix connector or euro block I saw in reviews. Simple to connect using bare stripped wire.

It does not integrate well with Tidal which is my main source for music. My biggest gripe is that it does not play gapless. However the quality and the and hardware is really good for that money. I might also request you to look at an Allodigi one
Thanks for suggesting will check it out. From what I have seen in reviews the app has tidal built in to stream music isn't that the case? Can you please elaborate a bit on the issues with tidal?

Also yoh mention digione.. But when i checked it is not an all in one box.. Am I looking at something wrong?

Thanks for sharing experience about the shop

The connector is a phoenix connector or euro block I saw in reviews. Simple to connect using bare stripped wire.

Thanks for suggesting will check it out. From what I have seen in reviews the app has tidal built in to stream music isn't that the case? Can you please elaborate a bit on the issues with tidal?

Also yoh mention digione.. But when i checked it is not an all in one box.. Am I looking at something wrong?
4stream app is very glitchy. Tidal app does not recognise Arylic devices directly. I have not done enough study on Digione, thus not the right person for answering on that. My understanding that there are components that you can add to make it a potent streamer.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back