Thoughts on Samsung Frame 2022 (LS03B) for bright living room

harshunlimited

Hi Friends,
Do you have any opinion on the Samsung Frame 2022 (LS03B) for a very bright living room?
This 2022 model has a true matte display which may look quite close to an actual acrylic on canvas painting hanging in your living room vis-a-vis the 2021 (LS03A) model.
I am planning to bite the bullet on the same from Samsung.com which has the 65" model listed for 1.35L incl. 3 year warranty & free bezel.
Amazon has listed it at 1.37L with no free bezel & 1 year standard warranty.
Even with Amazon pay ICICI cashback of 5%, I think the 3 year warranty is much better from samsung.com
I ll just wait for the prime day sale on amazon on 23rd-24th Jul 2022 & see if there is a better offer or do you guys recommend going offline in purchasing this.
Do you have a recommendation for a store/Sales person in Delhi/NCR.
Thanks.

do you guys recommend going offline in purchasing this.
If you're getting the same deal offline as the Samsung website, I would feel more comfortable buying it offline, especially since it's a large panel. I would any day choose peace of mind over a good deal, unless, it's a ridiculously good deal! In case of an issue with your panel, you'll always have your local store to reach out to.

Even with Amazon pay ICICI cashback of 5%, I think the 3 year warranty is much better from samsung.com
Absolutely! Considering the size of the panel, and the purchase price, go for the maximum possible extended warranty, even if you've to purchase it additionally.

I've been eyeing the exact same model, but not in a hurry. I have heard and read good things about the 2022 models, especially the matte displays.

You will get better deal on Frame online rather than offline, it is not even sold in most of the offline stores. Just wait for the Prime day offers and if the offer is not good then get Samsung.com deal. Do post your initial impressions about the TV here after installation.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back