Tidal Music

Is it possible to stream Tidal from Mobile phone to AVR through USB port....
If so what settings need to do in Mobile or any third party app need to install..
Will AVR USB port will accept this digital data and decode in music...

On Android phones, you can use USB Audio Player pro (UAPP) app to stream Tidal to an external USB DAC. This app is much better than Tidal native app for this purpose and also does the first level MQA unfold. Assuming your AVR has a DAC, it should accept the input and decode it.

This app cost Rs. 350/- . Is this monthly subscription or one time fees. Will my Marantz NR1608 AVR work with this app through phone. Please guide who have use it....

I am planning to buy Bluesound node 2i. As mentioned in the replies, can I use VPN on my phone, bluos app and access Tidal Turkey? Are there any such users out here?:)

Also dear friends, please suggest whether it is possible to control the Node 2i using the desktop also ( as an alternative to android. I mean the music being played by the streamer nut the desktop just being used for control)

This app cost Rs. 350/- . Is this monthly subscription or one time fees. Will my Marantz NR1608 AVR work with this app through phone. Please guide who have use it....
With Usb am not too sure but if you have airplay in your AVR it should work you can also use a Chromecast audio if you can find one and stream it to your AVR

Hi,

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm facing a very closely related problem.

I'm using a Cambridge Audio CXN (V2) for streaming Tidal. I'm using a Turkey account but I'm not able to to use the Tidal app. I used a Tidal APK to register the Turnkey account and also used it to download the Tidal app using VPN. However both on my iPhone and Android phone, when I try to log into the app, I get a pop up saying "log in failed due to an unidentified network error" even when using VPN.

Tidal is working on my streamer using the Cambridge Audio app but it's no good without having the actual Tidal app.

Any ideas on how to make the Tidal app work on an iPhone or Android phone will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Denzil Sequeira

Have 3 slots in my tidal family account let me know if someone is willing to have it..

Hi,

I don't mean to hijack this thread but I'm facing a very closely related problem.

I'm using a Cambridge Audio CXN (V2) for streaming Tidal. I'm using a Turkey account but I'm not able to to use the Tidal app. I used a Tidal APK to register the Turnkey account and also used it to download the Tidal app using VPN. However both on my iPhone and Android phone, when I try to log into the app, I get a pop up saying "log in failed due to an unidentified network error" even when using VPN.

Tidal is working on my streamer using the Cambridge Audio app but it's no good without having the actual Tidal app.

Any ideas on how to make the Tidal app work on an iPhone or Android phone will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance.

Denzil Sequeira
Once you have registered you do not need a VPN, have the same account myself and its running fine.. Try disabling the VPN and use or reinstall and relogin then use.. I have also faced this network msg it goes when i relogin..

Is that for HiFi? Also, is there any difference in collection among different countries?
Yes for the HiFi tier. There is a difference in the collection I would think but I am able to find most of what I look for. Including some of the Hindustani classical and Hindi playlists, I have subscribed to from contributors for this forum.

Is that for HiFi? Also, is there any difference in collection among different countries?
how is the Indian music collection in tidal Argentina?.(seems to be the cheapest)
Tidal Turkey costs about Rs 180 pm for single user.
it is heard that Tidal USA has a very good hindi collection.

how is the Indian music collection in tidal Argentina?.(seems to be the cheapest)
Tidal Turkey costs about Rs 180 pm for single user.
it is heard that Tidal USA has a very good hindi collection.
Even I am curious to know the same.

A beautiful, well-constructed speaker with class-leading soundstage, imaging and bass that is fast, deep, and precise.
Back