Welcome to AV REVOLUTION 2009

Hi Times AV revolutions announced
Mum-Oct 2-4 MMRDA Grounds BKC

New delhi - 19-20 Dec
Pragati Midan

Blore 25-27 Dec - kanteerava indoor stadium

DO NOT EXPECT MUCH.IT MAY BE MUCK!!!

Anyone planning in Mumbai?
Anyway I do not find Oct 2 suitable as half of the stalls are in setup stage...also it is a dry day and me and ( if other persons agrees) may visit "alcoholic recreation places" aka bars to remove frustration of exhibition!

Will be greatful if some first day visitor will write a quick eview!!

( thanks Spiro for elling me - and thanks metalbandt for sending mail links and reminder!)

Hi Hemant,

You are right. Friday may not be a good day. I am thinking the last day is best since there may be some clearance offers on equipment.

I had been to 2 previous AV Expos, not a single Times Revolution, and they were pretty good in terms of the stuff on display. But the best thing were the demo rooms; Yamaha, Bose, Onkyo, Cadence.. Hope Times can manage something in those lines...

Thanks. Am planning for the 3rd - Mumbai. Would like to tag along with a knowdleable forum members to decipher the hi-fi language. Would appreciate a PM.

We can have group meeting there on sat afternoon( 2 to 4pm?).Last dat will be full of rush.Even one may not get enough time to select OR get online rev.
I always prefer 2nd day & same this time too.The 1st day is Holiday,so I thing expo will start better from day 1st.

I second saturday. Can we nominate one person to whom we can PM our respective mobile numbers and real names.

Saturday seems to be turning out as a consensus. We can meet up and move around the stalls, what say guys? Would love to have fellow members together. I am planning for the first half on Saturday.

Any idea about the timings??

imo the expo is more of a sale where you get discounts . So if you have done your homework and want to finalize the purchase this is for you.

Last year the stalls had not even bothered to connect equipment . You will be lucky if you can get a proper audition. Same case for the booths .. :mad:

imo the expo is more of a sale where you get discounts . So if you have done your homework and want to finalize the purchase this is for you.

Last year the stalls had not even bothered to connect equipment . You will be lucky if you can get a proper audition. Same case for the booths .. :mad:

Last yera there were discounts? Which brands and products??

Dear All,
I called them just now, they told me that it has been called off now.
Revised date will be published on their website.

Regards
Rajesh

Yes,Its canceled without notice:sad:I was there searching for place ,then I got info from our Forum member that its called off.
This happens only in Mumbai & we have to wait for 2yrs...

got discount on denon 1909 (10%) from profx....

To be honest I do not count 10% as discount .
There are some " sub distries' ,I think they too give this type of discounts - or you get while you hard bargain with distri..
Experts please confirm...

Also any other examples?

got discount on denon 1909 (10%) from profx....

At this point of time Profx is giving 10% disc. at their store itself, I managed to bargain a 15% on Denon AVR's, though never bought it from them, cause I managed to get a couple of bugs less on that 15% disc'd price from another dealer.

cheers.

To be honest I do not count 10% as discount .
There are some " sub distries' ,I think they too give this type of discounts - or you get while you hard bargain with distri..
Experts please confirm...

Also any other examples?

10% is good when you purchase 1909 (40k) 5% = 4k,its really good.:licklips:

10% is good when you purchase 1909 (40k) 5% = 4k,its really good.:licklips:

I believe discount of 10% is standard. All dealers I have visited offered it. I did not haggle further as my purchase is still 2 months away.

At this point of time Profx is giving 10% disc. at their store itself, I managed to bargain a 15% on Denon AVR's, though never bought it from them, cause I managed to get a couple of bugs less on that 15% disc'd price from another dealer.

cheers.

So 10% is on for all items ??? or on selected items ?

Purchase the Audiolab 6000A Integrated Amplifier at a special offer price.
Back