Too good to be true?

Hope this is really available to your pin code. Another website always showed least price but products were never available to any pin codes in india.:mad: This can be to attract crowd to website

This can be true if there is stock clearance. I have seen 55 top line sharp tv lesser priced than this in local big brand showroom. It costed 3 times when launched.

Last edited:
Similar ads can be found in eBay also. They sell their product only in a particular city where they are based. They advertise the lowest price and when you order, would face the same issue/message that your pin code cannot be served. Now what will be your reaction? eBay publishes the vendor phone number( don't know abt snapdeal)So the buyer who tried diff. Pin codes would call the vendor. Now the real business starts off the eyes of eBay. If you are from the same city, the seller would explain that the particular model is sold out which was with manufacturer's warranty. Now he can arrange a fresh imported one for a same price or slightly reduced price with sellers warranty(??) and the material would be delivered within 3 to 4 hrs.

That's all. Happy ending ( sure for seller and may be for buyer also)

Regards.

today I visited this page from my laptop and saw the following in product description;

Power Supply AC110-120V :sad:

And in Q&A: Does this TV have Samsung India Warranty? and Ans from XXXX " it has one year Samsung India warranty" .

Further description of the product:

This Led tv is an imported product. If customer have any issue then customer have to just dial TOLL FREE NO. 1800-3000-2670 printed on the envelope of the warranty card and get onsite warranty on your product. Warranty will not be covered in case of DAMAGE/FLUID/FIRE. No installation is provided free from anywhere. Buyers will have to source themselves for installation. Kindly use stabilizer in case of voltage fluctuation.:eek:hyeah: for stabilizer

Regards

Wharfedale Linton Heritage Speakers in Red Mahogany finish at a Special Offer Price. BUY now before the price increase.
Back