Top 100 songs

Misleading?:eek:

Adding 'latest' in title makes more sense. 10 years is a good period though, else I should mention 'all-time' in title :)

Joy,

Take it lite, even i was just got exited to know the TOP 100 songs Played in Radio:)

"Top 1OO " pretty meaning full ,just add few words to it "of Last Decade-BBC Radio" , it would give more completeness to the thread.

Please apologies me, if am inching into your personal circle and well you can ignore me suggestion too:)

WE all here,just to share the beauty of Music Not Ego's:) So we shall make any argument and suggestion in lite way, with smiles in heart an face.

Misleading?:eek:

Adding 'latest' in title makes more sense. 10 years is a good period though, else I should mention 'all-time' in title :)
No disrepect meant. But when I looked at the thread, I genuinely thought that you have given a link to "top 100 songs of all times". Just as IMDB gives a list of top 250 films. When looking at the BBC websites, I realized the fine print. :D

Joy,

Take it lite, even i was just got exited to know the TOP 100 songs Played in Radio:)

"Top 1OO " pretty meaning full ,just add few words to it "of Last Decade-BBC Radio" , it would give more completeness to the thread.

Please apologies me, if am inching into your personal circle and well you can ignore me suggestion too:)

WE all here,just to share the beauty of Music Not Ego's:) So we shall make any argument and suggestion in lite way, with smiles in heart an face.

I absolutely agree with you. With smiles in heart and face, we could live a lot lot more. Excellent.

But IMO, ego is a kind of word usually used by 'big' egoists.

'Ego' (as a word and 'idea'), serve as an opportunity to sales people (like lots of god men) who like little hindrance to push (or sell) themselves to success.

But IMO, ego is a kind of word usually used by 'big' egoists.

Sorry am not a EGOist though i used few words and got trapped in your Opinion:) , but big Communist:)

Joys i use to do lot of research in "psychology" and one of my research was about "What make a person to say some words like, He\she is Egoist,Envy" and my observation was

When two person mess up with the below combo

Inferiority complex+Inferiority complex=Ego
Superiority complex +Superiority complex= Ego
Superiority complex+inferiority complex=Ego (wise-verses)

This happens in most cases, so being bit avoid the future consequences;)

Your greatness, U never commented about my suggestion, but this is not the case with everyone:)

Even now am Hijacking the thread :lol:, But i can see smile while reading this post, with out feeling "Haa what this guy wants and talking off topic":yahoo:

Last edited:
This thread goes very funny.

I know this thread can only bring fun, more fun. But I already have it a lot. A lot of joy. So I lost my interest in this.

As this thread went funny and 'hijack' mode, let me finish with an off-topic joke dedicated to audioFreak.

-------------------
What's the difference between cycle stand and bus stand?.

Cycle stand move when cycle move. Bus stand can't move when bus move.

Best Regards

-------------------

In this thread we have changed the mode form "Adult" to Childish :)

Then on topic,

World's top ten songs voted across 155 counties and 7000 Nomination, 150 000 votes in BBC, 4 songs are from Indian Music, this is really something feels very proud and justify that "INDIAN are music Lovers"

The Worlds Top Ten | BBC World Service

Two songs from Tamil (Maestro Ilayaraja,Thirumalai Chandran )
One from Sanskrit
Other from Hindi (AR Rahmaan)

In this thread we have changed the mode form "Adult" to Childish :)

Then on topic,

World's top ten songs voted across 155 counties and 7000 Nomination, 150 000 votes in BBC, 4 songs are from Indian Music, this is really something feels very proud and justify that "INDIAN are music Lovers"

The Worlds Top Ten | BBC World Service

Two songs from Tamil (Maestro Ilayaraja,Thirumalai Chandran )
One from Sanskrit
Other from Hindi (AR Rahmaan)

This is more an exhibition of patriotism by desis than a true top 10 list. This is a good reason why internet polls dont mean too much.

Had the chinese taken this list seriously they would grabbed the top 5 positions!

just check the site,it's a vote, but I found I know nobody there. as I prefer country music, I chosen some country music singer.

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back