TOPPING officially coming to India via Headphonezone

bipin1143

Screenshot_2020-08-01-14-35-45-419_com.android.chrome~2.png

As mentioned above I think headphone zone guys are bringing topping lineup of amps and DACs to India.
Hope we can get at good prices

Does anybody know how is HPZ's after sales support? I am thinking to buy Topping PA3 from them as my first amp. Just wondering if it's worth it paying double for the warranty support HPZ provides.

Does anybody know how is HPZ's after sales support? I am thinking to buy Topping PA3 from them as my first amp. Just wondering if it's worth it paying double for the warranty support HPZ provides.
It’s bit slow but they provide warranty. Had an issue with e30. Headphonezone took over a month for replacement. They told me that the delay was due to shipping time from topping to them. They won’t immediately replace with another piece they have in stock if something goes wrong. Good thing is they would eventually solve the issue, but we need lot of patience.

It’s bit slow but they provide warranty. Had an issue with e30. Headphonezone took over a month for replacement. They told me that the delay was due to shipping time from topping to them. They won’t immediately replace with another piece they have in stock if something goes wrong. Good thing is they would eventually solve the issue, but we need lot of patience.
They might be right as shipping from China is PITA nowadays!

And regarding replacement, it may be Topping policy, just my guess though.

From my own experience and what I have heard they are very good.

if you can import it cheaper thats always a decision you can take since Double is too much but 20-30% is worth it. I usually use the benchmark of US price x 100 to decide if it is worth it.

Back