Topping tp30

harsh247

hi guys
i was looking for the topping tp30 amps to power fostex drivers which i will be trying to procure shortly.
however, looking for the toppings, i came across the tp30 on alibaba the cost of which is about 1000$ for 10 pcs exclusive of customs and taxes.
and 10 pcs is the minimum order quantity
so i was wondering if anyone needs the amps and we could try create a group buy for the same and even the fostex drivers which i am sure alot of u folks are interested in as well.
this is just to poke your interest buds. if i can have sufficient buyers, maybe we can figure something!

Topping Tp30 Class T Digital Amplifier & Usb Dac Ta2024 - Buy Usb Digital Audio Amplifier,Usb Audio Amplifier,Portable Amp Product on Alibaba.com

adios!

also sorry for posting in what is the wrong section. but i was thinking in terms of building fostex or other builds as well. sorry!

Hey buddy,

Even single peice on ebay will cost around 97$!! & thats inclusive of shipping

Regards,
Naren

thats just a rough price buddy
right now i am at 67$*10 + 124$ shipping
= 899$

still in the process of bargaining my friend :D
trying to bet it to sub 60$ levels

Hey buddy,

Even single peice on ebay will cost around 97$!! & thats inclusive of shipping

Regards,
Naren

the tp30 has an inbuilt dac which is a plus
well i guess if ppl say what they interested in, i can get quotes accordingly
say tp20 - 10 buys, tp30 - 15 buyers
etc etc
this is just to see how many fellas interested and if we can get a group buy going

fostex will have a very high sensitivity, you can use a tp20 with that. it should have enough power for those.

Remember these
* large Qty => customs will cut 20% extra
* Group buy takes ages to complete

i know
hence i was thinking that i will place an order for 10 pcs if enough ppl show interest
it isnt a big buy or anyhting
i could probably figure 5pcs of x and 5 pcs of y. if u know what i mean?
coz if i can a good deal it will be worth it

Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back