Toroid Trafo Source

Check out Torotrans of Pune and I have brought many times from them and very reliable and good quality Toroidals.

Where do you guys get your toroids from?
I order from torotrans.com. Contact them with your requirement using email and they will reply. Only issue with them is, once they receive payment from you, they will take 10 days apporx to get the item prepared and then ship. You xan also check emd-inc.com they are fast but little costly.

35-0-35 would be rectified DC voltage. You'll need about 24-0-24V secondaries from transformer, which will be the input to the rectifier bridge.

Where do you guys get your toroids from?
EDIT: oops! just now saw so many replies - strange my browser only showed OPs query.
EDIT2: ok, my browser page displays the first post followed by an ad - which looks like end of page.

Torotrans - Pune. you can contact them over email. they will ship it to your address after the amount transfer online to their account[you would need provide them with complete details of your trafo requirements]. trafos come with epoxy center and rubber pads. easy to fix if you can arrange for the bolts.

Last edited:
Follow HiFiMART on Instagram for offers, deals and FREE giveaways!
Back