Torvin Audio

Hi Every body ,
I am a music lover and enjoy listening to music .I got my fist set of amplifier and tower speakers from Torvin a decade back .The guidance and the quality of audio equipments suggested by Thangachan sir helped me to improve my quality of listening to music .Every individual needs to grow in their life ...like wise apart from my profession ,Thangacahan sir guided me to grow gradually towards my passion of listening to music in this decade. And till now I did not have any necessity to look towards any brand or retailer while deciding on my audio setup .I completely depended on Torvin Audio for my audio setup and proud to say that I am a proud owner of Torvin products and continue to do so and proud to be associated with Make in india company .

Hi Satish,

Glad to see increasing number of satisfied customers of indigenous brands. Do share your detailed impressions and more information about products you are using. Some pictures and videos would be welcome too.

There was one more post of highly satisfied customer of Torvin a while back. He too had their Amp and Towers.

Hi Every body ,
I am a music lover and enjoy listening to music .I got my fist set of amplifier and tower speakers from Torvin a decade back .The guidance and the quality of audio equipments suggested by Thangachan sir helped me to improve my quality of listening to music .Every individual needs to grow in their life ...like wise apart from my profession ,Thangacahan sir guided me to grow gradually towards my passion of listening to music in this decade. And till now I did not have any necessity to look towards any brand or retailer while deciding on my audio setup .I completely depended on Torvin Audio for my audio setup and proud to say that I am a proud owner of Torvin products and continue to do so and proud to be associated with Make in india company .
Glad to see your posting, please put a seperate thread and share your experiences on recent listening room built.

A detailed thread on Torvin

A detailed thread on Torvin

Yes, I was talking about this one.

They are on Flipkart! One of their Amp is there!

Take a look at this Torvin TA300 160 W AV Power Amplifier on Flipkart

Please compress the file to be lesser than 1Mb. Use whatsapp for that purpose, just send it to someone and recive it back. It will be compressed.
Ok Bala

My Audio setup from Torvin in my acoustics room

Congratulation to Thankachan sir for receiving Champions of chennai award for his contribution to Audio industry ..

Attachments

• 6F88C5A8-3E32-4BFB-AD30-72CFDF13B99D.jpeg
    6F88C5A8-3E32-4BFB-AD30-72CFDF13B99D.jpeg
    215.5 KB · Views: 167
  • CF0DAE98-1956-43DB-A5F3-D27204A960BA.jpeg
    CF0DAE98-1956-43DB-A5F3-D27204A960BA.jpeg
    202.4 KB · Views: 165
  • 62CC58CD-3962-4591-98FE-B6381B460A5F.jpeg
    62CC58CD-3962-4591-98FE-B6381B460A5F.jpeg
    131.4 KB · Views: 159
  • 99FD682C-ED12-4ECE-AEEF-B054B64718A7.jpeg
    99FD682C-ED12-4ECE-AEEF-B054B64718A7.jpeg
    141.8 KB · Views: 148
Yes, I was talking about this one.

They are on Flipkart! One of their Amp is there!

Take a look at this Torvin TA300 160 W AV Power Amplifier on Flipkart
Any member using this Amp..Would like to own one without audition.. Opinion/Review (if any) please..

Check out our special offers on Stereo Package & Bundles for all budget types.
Back