Torvin Chennai

venkatcr

Pradski had requested a note on Torvin from me in another thread. I thought this will be a better place to write about Torvin.

Torvin is certainly around and has grown quite large. Called Torvin Technologies Pvt. Ltd., they manufacture their own products in addition to being dealers for, amongst others, Yamaha, Mission, Electro Voice, Philips, Amphenol, Hitachi, Atoll, Shure, Dynacor, Sommer Cables, Butt Kicker, and Bandridge.

The sister company called Power Electronics services every brand I can think of.

Torvin's own products includes pre amps, power amps, integrated amps. They are also manufacturing valve based pre and power. They have a wide range of speakers from sub / sat system to bookshelves, to massive towers that are called Millenniums

Torvin's main office is in the heart of Chennai electronics parts market - Ritchie Street. They occupy a large area there, and have dedicated demo room that is equipped with a projector system.

Torvin's speakers and regular amps are meant for the mass market. Though I once came across their valve based amp once, I have auditioned it properly, and cannot comment on it's capabilities.

Torvin's web sites are

Torvin Audio Systems
TORVIN - Hi End Audio Systems - India
Best Home Theatre system in india

Cheers

Oooops , the last line should read as follows:

"Torvin's speakers and regular amps are meant for the mass market. Though I once came across their valve based amp once, I have NOT auditioned it properly, and cannot comment on it's capabilities."

Cheers

Join WhatsApp group to get HiFiMART.com Offers & Deals delivered to your smartphone!
Back